Reviews for Dark and Shadow: Promises Kept
mariilou chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
Tu as ecris le reve de toutes les filles
géniale, chaud, mais ecrit subtilement
mariilou chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
Tout simplement WAHOUUU !
Guest chapter 15 . 11/22/2013
ok, this was brilliant. it was creepy, romantic, and FUNNY!
rodney and his comments and the vision of john in a blonde wig posing as a certain lovely doc :)
probably woke up all people on my floor with hysterical laughter during the last chapter...
i really wish you would post new stories again!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
I first read this story a year ago (or more) and it's still a captivating read.
Veera Grier chapter 15 . 4/24/2011
Fantastic story! Poor Jen, she has really bad luck, even in the city ;) I like she tries to solve the problem alone, that she is not useless and weak (even if she needs help). And chapter 14!
ricochette chapter 15 . 3/17/2011
HA! I really enjoyed this story... the Ronon/Jen interaction was just brilliant.
hifield chapter 15 . 3/3/2010
Again... that was a wonderful story - never gets old. Loved the whole invisible thing and all the details. I'm sure I'll read it many more times.
hifield chapter 14 . 3/3/2010
Help someone needs to get the guys! Gotta go to the next chapter.
hifield chapter 13 . 3/3/2010
Justice ... I like it!
hifield chapter 12 . 3/3/2010
Well that was steamy. What self-control! Love this couple.
hifield chapter 11 . 3/3/2010
Now this was a dark chapter! lol Love how outraged and disturbed Rodney was - love this side of him (but hate him paired with Jennifer). Intense chapter - loved it.
hifield chapter 10 . 3/3/2010
Wow! the Klingon banter was a great touch! Really powerful chapter - need to get on with the story to find out what Ronon does.
hifield chapter 9 . 3/3/2010
The plot thickens. Glad they called the calvary in.
hifield chapter 8 . 3/3/2010
Oh my goodness! I'm so glad I've read this a few times or I'd be worried. Even Ronon might have problems with an invisible enemy.
hifield chapter 7 . 3/3/2010
Loved Ronon's thoughts - so well written! Jennifer's panic was very traumatic - great chapter.