Reviews for Memories
Anon chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Yea, you promise there will be a second chapter, and it's now 2013.
Massducks20 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
You NEED to post another chapter! This is really good... Please update this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Continue please soon!
SPD-BLU Schuyler Tate chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE I WILL AND I REALLY WILL AT THIS TO THE SIERS!
SPD Blue Schuyler Tate chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
You have to write a 2nd chapter and if you do I'll put it in the series. Please I would also love to hear what your twisted mind has to say.

P.S. I wrote this from 9:40-9:42
Pink-Green-White-4ever chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
*looks stricken* OMG! I'm such an IDIOT! I totally forgot to review this! *huggles*

First of all, I love it kiddo. I love how you had Syd going through the emotions, and then the heartbreaking realization that he doesn't remember any of them. When they all thought he died I was going to cry, but damn...poor Syd just had to be the one to realize he wasn't *winks*

Can't wait for more!
fire-ranger chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Your story has me bawling my eyes out! It's so good!
Destiny45 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Yeah, I was about to say after reading the summary and then getting to the end of this chapter there had to be more coming! Nice start you got here.

PS - When I saw the story title, I thought it was inspired by Within Temptation's song, "Memories," since I know how much you like it, lol.
jesusfreakfairy chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
oh i love it! That was brilliant! This is such a good idea and it's really well done :) I love that Sky heard Syd's words and couldn't do anything...a bit of angst always makes the stories good!

]

Update soon please!
jediranger101 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I like it so far. If you have time check my stories and let me know what you think.
Pontiger27 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
oh i like it
Giannola chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
A very nice start. I can't wait to see what happens next. Will Sky get his memory back? Keep up the great work.