Reviews for Sue The Alarm Clock
anjuhleenuh chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Oh my.

;_;

That made me feel depressed.
Threshie chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Wow... XD; Is it really, really BAD of me to say that I can understand how messed up Mikami turned out a LOT better after seeing what a basket case his mom is? If I went by this fic's portrayal, I'd blame his mom for why he ended up the way he did...entirely. ;

In a really twisted way, this story was sweet. LOL...please don't take offense, it's really a good read. I'm just trying to digest how I feel about the characters and how they act in it. (Not your portrayal-that's really very good-but the characters themselves.)

In short, this fic made me think. I LOVE fics that do that. :D

~Threshie
Crazy Manga Girl chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
That was very cute story. I really like how you showed their connection, even if it isn't the best. Mikami is so OCD, it's almost funny, but he probably was like that when he was little.

Very good, so please, my dear author, keep writting.
OuranFan07 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
This story is awesome. Very well written.
StarFilledNightSky chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
This is a good fic. I would go insane if I had a child like Mikami, it would be really hard to handle. I really do love children though. But I don't know if I would be able to adjust having a child with OCD. I am the complete opposite most of the time, to a certian extent, so that would not go over well.
Maniacal Muffins chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Man, I love Mikami; he's such un underappreciated character! You know, if we were ever actually introduced to Mikami's mother, I think she would be a lot like how she is in this fic. I can totally see being annoyed by little kid Mikami, the OCD psycho. It would probably get on anyone's nerves...

Great story!
DutchessofSweet777 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Great story about Mikami when he was little! *Adds to faves*
The Lost and Found Box chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Loverly!

Mikami really would be hard to love. Smart Atsuko, she already knows her son's messed up! :D Anyway, great story, really enjoyed you know all that review crap.