|Reviews for Mastered by Illusions|
| SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Wow, dark. Cool, it's good to see that you have range, and can do humor as well as angst.
| MissSnowyNight chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I really liked this look into Inuyasha's mind and his relationship with Kikyo (all versions of her). Your words really ring truth here - the poor guy, he's constantly being tormented by various incarnations of the girl he once loved who died a long time ago. Man I never even considered before that even Kagome and resurrected clay Kikyo are all fakes of the original who is long gone!
This story is very well written and just a pleasure to read! I really like your writing style and your take on this series. It really introduces something new and creative to how I usually perceive the show :)
| Ayrith chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I don't understand why this piece has not been reviewed yet. I'm pretty sure I read this before, so on my second read through, I felt that you should know this was a wonderful, wonderful piece. The funny thing about the Inuyasha/Kikyou pairing is that 80 percent of the fandom hates the pairing utterly while the other 20 percent like it but don't take it very seriously. 'He runs off with Kikyou,' blah de blah blah. It's the beloved scapegoat pairing (especially for any fic centered around an alternate Kagome pairing.
I really enjoyed the construction of this piece. I enjoyed the fresh new take on all the incarnations of Kikyou and how Inuyasha deals with it. The last line, of course, was set to stun. Beautiful irony. I love that your introspective pieces always seem to come full circle.
I've been trying to get back into the Inuyasha fandom, and because I have a claim on lj with this pairing, I thought I'd wet my appetite with a few well written pieces. This piece has given me a lot to think about. Thank you.