Reviews for The Adorable Adventures of Prowl and Sari
entercleverpennamehere chapter 9 . 3/23
I've read this multiple times now and I still love it! I really hope that you update this some time - the Sleepover From Hell sounds hilarious :)
ProwlPony100 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I read this so many time's but never get sick of it. SO SO SO SO CUUUUUUUUUUTE! GREAT WORK!
Greekmythologygirl2000 chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
Keep going c'mon its 2013 now :/
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Mmm I LOVE Jolly Ranchers!
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
It seems most of the things in this are things that you did. I like the story so far especially the autobot brothers, fathers, and grandpa. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I have read this fanfic about 20 times now i love this story some of it is funny and some of it is cute
Amanda33351 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I know its been a while sence the last update but can you please update your so good at it its sooo cute and i love transformers animated even thouge im a girl lol anyways seriously please update your awesome!
ZephyrX9 chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
(For Chapter 3) So does that make Arcee Sari's grandma? And is Jazz her uncle? And what about Sentinel and Ultra Magnus? (My guess is Sentinel is her most hated cousin, and Ultra Magnus is her great-uncle.) THIS CHAPTER NEEDS A SEQUEL.
ZephyrX9 chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
This thing is indeed adorable. Also, Prowl's more of a mom, which cracks me up. That scene when Sari cursed was a mom-moment. FANART TIME!
ZephyrX9 chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
D'aww. I actually want to be back in school now (despite my sheer laziness).
shadow chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
this amazing, cute and funny!

I love how you write this its cute them being a big famialy.

wonder what would happen if sari got bullied, man prowl would (not litrally) kill the guy to do that.
also what happens when her father gets back. that could be ...dificult. I mean he is her real father but he's always so busy, even more so when he just returns. then there's prowl that had been looking after her for so long and always had tiime for her, inroled her in a public school, knew the school, her freinds parent and looked after her when she was ill.

would she have to pick? would prowl be ok with her sudenly leaving and him not having to help her anymore? wat would her father think of the hole thing?
CosmicEssence chapter 9 . 11/10/2010
aww prowl and sari adorable...never quite realised how adorable. Its very well done especially that crush business, the stealing episode, the swearing and oh yeah the humor 'mrs captain fanzone' ha hilarious! chp9 wasnt actually that sickening, i mean it didnt make me want a bucket at least but it was very cute and even a little fluffy. Any chance of more of this one?
Ninjagirl93 chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
i thought it was cute.
ShinkisRule chapter 9 . 11/30/2009
this is one of my favorite serieses.

after i got over what happened in endgame, i thought, oh no! is this gonna end the adorable adventures?

you should write something about that, though. i'd write it myself, but it's much more fun not knowing what's gonna happen.

sleepover from hell... you mean it can get even worse than the last one? lol
tiedwithribbons chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
To paraphrase this chapter...

Can I have an update? PLEASE?