Reviews for Strange Case of Dr Jackman and the Dead Victorian
MKY8 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Why didn't you finish it?
the secret L chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This is really good. Please continue.
Dream Theme chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
So, either you continue this story, or I found out where you live and threaten you and force you to write the rest of this story!

I mean, really? WHERE'S THE REST?

If you don't continue it... can I? *innocent smiley face* If you'll let me, I'd use whatever plotline you had in mind (if you wanted me too). I'd much rather you'd write it though...

SO UPDATE :D
Els chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
OMG! How can there not be more? This is so well written, the plot the best I have ever seen! I know you posted this years and years ago but please, don't let this be all! I am in love!
The Karnstein chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I'm so surprised to find fanfiction for Jekyll on this website, and this one is so wonderfully written. Please continue to write more!
Nubial Sheep chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I really like the idea of having the original Jekyll be reincarnated in one of his future clones. This first chapter was really wonderfully detailed and well-written, and I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon!
Friglit chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Hmm, a very promising start! It was a brilliant idea to incorporate the "run if you want to live" scene. I hope you decide to continue. Tell me is (either)Hyde going to put in an appearance?
Khalaris chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I like the story so far. Are you going to continue it?
Lina-Baggins chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Simply stunning! I do like where you're going with this. I just finished re-glutting myself on James Nesbitt's powerhouse performance damn if this isn't a fabulous follow up! Please, let there be more! After episode six, I don't think I can handle there not being any more!
Flame Swordmistress chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This story seems to be starting out amazingly! There's a terrible shortage of "Jekyll" fics out there, but this one is completely captivating. I love how you incorporated Hyde's 'run if you want to live' telepathy into Claire's and Tom's mom's speech as well as the general message, and Jekyll's view from oblivion was really well thought out. I'm really looking forward to your next chapter. If you want a beta reader, I'd be happy to try my hand at it (if you don't, that's also cool - I beta my own stuff too).

And if you want to get nit-picky about it, if you're trying to keep it as British as possible, I recommend temporarily changing the language on your word processor to "English (U.K.)"...I noticed a few little things in your fic like "humor" vs "humour" and "defense" vs "defence". Again, if you're not that picky, also cool.

Can't wait for more.

PS- I hated the "Kiss for Mommy" scene too.
Everto Tonsor chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Very good! I can really picture that. I also like that it's the original first and not the tv show. Interesting. I can't wait!