Reviews for Branded Heart
starg8fans chapter 32 . 10/20/2009
THANK YOU for not forgetting about this story. I put off reading this chapter until I really had the time to sit down and enjoy it. It was so emotional to see Ronon finally opening up to Teyla, and so good to see them coming together again. *happy sigh*

Hope you've been well. Sorry for not having written in so long, I got a promotion and RL took on a whole new dimension. Will let you know all about it as soon as I can.
Vana1970 chapter 32 . 10/13/2009
So pleased you updated this wonderful story.

Really glad Ronon found his way back to Teyla.
madwhiskey chapter 32 . 10/12/2009
Thank you so much for updating. I thought you gave up on this fic. I am so glad Ronon is finally starting to heal. I hope he and Teyla can fix things. This was a good start.
brainfear chapter 32 . 10/12/2009
Great chapter! More please!
TubaPrincess chapter 31 . 6/27/2009
Liliana said a beautiful thing.. I hope that Ronon is about to begin to open up to Teyla again. Thanks for updating..awhile ago. I'm glad I finally read it :)
Holly Short of the Lep recon chapter 31 . 5/25/2009
I think that that was one of te best chapters that I have ever read. ever. THANKYOU FOR UPDATING! i wated for so long, i started to make up my own ending. (it wasent nearly as good as yours!)

great job!

jade
Vana1970 chapter 31 . 5/24/2009
Great update.

You write Ronon so well, you've had me on the edge of my seat all the angst.

Love the story.
starg8fans chapter 30 . 5/19/2009
I'm THRILLED that you've returned to finish this story. And even more thrilled to see that you've decided to take it just a little bit further. Thank you for letting us see how Ronon works through the aftermath of not only his physical but his emotional trauma. To be honest, it would not have been up to your usual writing skills to leave this part of his experience without closure. A man like Ronon cannot simply walk away from being subjected to this kind of humiliation without some after effects - as much as I was enjoying seeing him and Teyla so close and happy. Looking forward as always to see where you take this. Welcome back!
Vana1970 chapter 15 . 5/19/2009
This is wonderful, Ronon is pretty LMAO.
Vana1970 chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
You are killing me, what your doing to Ronon.

Fantastic story, I am really enjoying this.

Thank you.
Vana1970 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I'm sorry I have not come across your story before, having read the first chapter I want to read them all. Ronon being protective is unmissable.

Great start.
Holly Short of the Lep recon chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
really like it
starg8fans chapter 29 . 12/25/2008
Thank you for this absolutely wonderful Christmas gift, Black Hawk! Loved every single line, and Teyla's love and dedication was truly inspiring. The reference to Christmas was also such a lovely thought. Happy holidays to you, and thanks again!
Holly Short of the Lep recon chapter 29 . 12/24/2008
aw that was the best! i really liked the Xmas tree part. o. MREEY Christmass, or Chanaka, or Kwanzaa, whatever you cellibrate. i hope that telya, ronon, jhon, keller, and mckay all get a great x-mass. good story!

jade
Luftslott chapter 28 . 12/8/2008
Have you forgotten about this story? I hope not. I'd REALLY like to know how it ends!

..Maybe an update before Christmas? And the story finished before the New year ;)... great idea, don't you think

Love