Reviews for A Woman!
Caro chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
Great interpretation of the Mulan story with Sesshomaru and Kagome as the leads instead!
I just got confused when in Chapter 4 Kagome gave birth to a male first then a female but in Chapter 6 the twins became both males and are heirs to the North and West
insanity1911 chapter 7 . 1/7/2016
Honestly...that one was simply fantastic .
The Wolf's Knight chapter 7 . 8/28/2015
So while I read this I listened to the radio and 'See You Again' by Carrie Underwood came on. I must say the the song fits this story or at least I think so anyway. Well anyway I just had to say something about it because it was starting to get on my nerves and I don't know why?!
young kagome chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
Cute.
midnightmoonstorm chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Very good only one question though. Didn't she have a boy and a girl?
SilentWinds349 chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
What were the names if the pups?
happypants chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
love it it was so detailed and it was a whole new story with all the cast in it well sort of all well all the ones that mattered lol good story bro...or...bra?
chibi-Clar chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
I love this!
Best story ever!
I love how its a Mulan crossover!
Thank you!
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
The first chapter is amazing!
U love it!

It set it up for the rest of the story I hope!
Anyways. Awesome!
Lilith Strome chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
That was a great story I loved it!
jbkb chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
At first in previous chapter you wrote that they had one male and one female but then later you made it seem as though they had two males. Please be more consistent.
Hatori chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
well, i love your lemon part
so hott. . .
Creature of Shadow chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Alright, now that I'm past my lil fit from the last chapter, I liked this alot! I love the constant punting of Jaken, and Kaede being the only not crazy person around. I like lightning Kagome too. Big fan of thunderbooming Kags, don't see it enough. Dunno why. Can totally see her sitting on a cloud somewhere sending tiny bolts down to kill all spiders. I would do that, I think she would too. No one likes spiders.

Also giggled I came across a fic of yours with content like this since we talked about things like this today. Or yesterday...Suns up. -hisses-

Anyway, I gotta say too, it was the time of youth -this line made me laugh. And you and maybe 3 other people in the world will know why, even though it really had nothing to do with that in yours. Youth will never be the same. :x Time for sleeps now, will IM you later!
Creature of Shadow chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
-puts on angry pants-

r0o0o0o0o! I can't believe you killed the babies! D:! I was gonna wait and review at the end cuz I am a lazy Shadow, but I am very upset by this killing of babies! If I hadn't promised no smooshy I would smooshy you right now! Everywhere! Even here somehow! With OLD SPANDA and giant anime eyes! And other scary stuff! -huffs-

Ok...You brought them back, so I guess it's not SO bad. :3 I would have still loved my Huckleberry anyway, but I somehow feel like this was predestined revenge for me making Sessh gay that time and you got all D: at me. Anyway...more reads :D
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
The story was amazing and I enjoyed it.