Reviews for All That's Wrong
Mia-Night chapter 42 . 3/28
this is sooooo good. I can't wait for more. please update soon.
XpixieXsticksX chapter 43 . 11/3/2013
Took me only half a day to read your story. Love how you put Dr. Watson in here as her London surgeon. I seriously thought Henry reconsidered. But you made it better. If go with the happy ending version. Or you could do one and then pot the other one seperately. As alternate ending. Anyway, hope to see the last chapter. This was an amazing story.
Tiryn chapter 43 . 9/25/2013
Please do both of them! I want to see how this would go Please update soon!
WhimsicalMayhem chapter 43 . 8/16/2013
OMG. This was amazing. I just devoured 43 chapters of pure awesomeness. It took me like, all day. DAY WELL SPENT.
I cant vote right now, cuz I'm on mobile, but my opinion is happy ending. Because I roll like that B)
Amazing. Just simply...extraordinary.
Bookworm Gal chapter 43 . 8/12/2013
Very nice. And having Dr. Watson was a nice touch.
Dreams of Centaurs chapter 43 . 8/3/2013
as short as your chapters are please don't end it on the next chapter. you need to have her all fixed up and have Henry return her feelings and admit he loves her. Please update lots more chapters!
blackcat711 chapter 43 . 7/26/2013
IT'S WATSON AAAAHHHHHHHHHH
bkwrmnlvnit chapter 43 . 7/25/2013
YAY! UPDATE!

Ahem.

Oh my cheese. This chapter...Um. Wow. First of all, I salute you for the fact that I wouldn't have thought of it, but it is very true with 'Hyde' coming out when Jekyll and Marina kissed (Though I've a sneaking suspicion that 'Hyde' is just the lustdude in everyone, and Jekyll is being (reasonably so) paranoid). Anyways, suspicions aside, I thought that was well handled and very awesome.

Then, that cute little bit where Marina...Um. Wow. "I love you, Henry Jekyll. All of you." / "You don't know what you ask! I will always be a slave to his evil!" / "All of you." Me :') *sniff*. THE FEELS! SO cute...I love it.

I also think it's really cute with Elizabeth and Marina's little relationship, and the fact that Elizabeth is in many ways, a different way Marina could have ended up. Plus Edwin's just adorable...

The fact that it's strange for Marina to be lounging about in women's clothes and clean is also kind of cool to me...I don't know why, but it just...fits.

I have to say that the turn of events with John Watson is lovely to me, and though not what I was expecting (in the end I've plotted in my head) and fitting for the story.

All in all - adorable. Cute. Beautiful. Funny. Heartbreaking. Again. By God, I love this story. THANK YOU FOR POSTING! Hope to see more soon,

Bookworm

(And I would love to see both endings that way I can pick, but you already knew that...:) )
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 43 . 7/25/2013
aww I loved it, :3
NightWing101 chapter 43 . 7/25/2013
What if you post both versions? Flip a coin and post one version first then post the other version after :D I'm just curios to see both ;D
AnadoraBlack chapter 43 . 7/25/2013
I'm happy to see you've decided to continue this. I was sad not to see the next chapters arrive.

I've answered the poll, by the way. ;)
blackcat711 chapter 42 . 5/27/2013
Can't wait to see what happens! Are you still updating?
Red-Sunnies chapter 42 . 5/11/2013
Um hey
So I read the 42 in two days because it's too captivating. I know I haven't reviewed on any other chapters but it's because I was impatient to get to the next chapter.
But, it can't end like this, can it?
You had me in tears for five chapters before! Your writing is intriguing and your style is so unique!
I really love this story and even if you don't post another chapter, I am desperate to know what happens next!
I know you don't owe anyone anything, and that's fine. But if you don't mind owing me just a little peek and what happens, I would love to have a chat :D
Again, great work! Love it to bits!
Have a great adventure on the internet :D
-Red Sunnies
Shrilaraune chapter 11 . 5/9/2013
Hmmm, I wish you had taken a little more time with Marina's affection for Jekyll. It just seems that her emotional connection to him- particularly her insinuating Hyde's experience coming upon Nemo's ship with her own experience-comes on much too quickly. Hyde, poetical and pitiable as he is, is still a sinister monster of a man-he practically oozes it with every word- and we seem to get no inkling of Marina's seeing that until he attacks her and her other mates. Jekyll on the other hand, has done nothing to earn her affection-barely spoken a coherent word before she's suddenly fallen madly in love with him. Sure she doesn't see or understand what has happened, which I suppose is an appropriate product of her age, but she still displays the symptoms. And considering her frightful experience with Hyde, and the fact that no one in this universe, certainly not Marina, is fully aware of how or when or why the Jekyll/Hyde transformation occurs, I feel that Marina would display more hesitancy-at least initially- than she did regarding the good doctor. All in all, I will continue to read.
Shrilaraune chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
I do like the concept of this story, though I would suggest that you watch your use of tense a little more closely. Marina is a lovely, well conceptualized character, though and so I will continue to read. Keep up the good work.