Reviews for Reasons
Iris Messenger chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
beautiful, as usual!
Blood on a Rose chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Aw, sad! It's nice to see some Sam and Emily love, though. I can see how you got this plot bunny from chapter 6 of 'Turn', too. This seems like it would be exactly the reason why Sam would order Jake not to see Bella anymore...and it kind of sucks that Jake didn't follow his order...
amgglekim chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I liked it. I like how you show how tormented Sam was in making that decision... and how he really looked at it from all points of view.

I've always wondered what Sam's thoughts were as he watched Bella chose Edward and Jake leave after he got the invitation. I wonder how much of that part of the story that we will get to see in Breaking Dawn. Not enough, that's for sure, but then again, that's why we love fanfic so much, right?
KlutzLike Bella chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Poor Sam... This story actually makes a lot of sense with what we know of canon. Good job, again.
Hidingsorealpeoplecantfindouta chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
interesting...
darcy13 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Enjoyable vignette. I must say that Sam is certainly sensible and absolutely has Bella's long term best interests at heart. I always found it to be too bad that Jacob could never remove his own selfish interests from the picture long enough to do what was truly in Bella's best interest. Sam is right; Emily knows he's right. Jacob could hurt her-either by loss of control or by imprinting on another after making her promises he couldn't ultimately keep. Who knows that better than Sam? Excellent POV.
Lesliemac531 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Ah, poor Jake. Good story! I liked it!
rat-de-bibliotheque chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Beautiful. It was so easy, after seeing only Bella's pov in New Moon, to see Sam as the ever calm, ever in control guy. Even after she got to know him better. I really like this take on his thoughts.
Enthralled chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Sometimes it takes so little to get so much across...

Well done.
humbleteacher chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Wow. I really have never thought about the time when Jacob was avoiding Bella. You really did a great job pulling that out. Keep up the great work.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2