Reviews for Emotion
Guest chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
Best. Fanfic. Ever.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
I had to read all eight chapters before coming up with a...OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH...really it was so good the story was freaking awesome I was happy with the ending an happy at how you made them so much like the actual people in the story...it was great.
InsertGenericUsername chapter 8 . 1/9/2011
Okay, so I've read this fic before, but I just had to go back and re-read the lemon. I am such a perv, but it's so well written and cute.
iKiohri chapter 8 . 9/15/2010
OMG. I loved it.

Lol.

You made SaiSaku really smexy.

Epic happy ending!

Now that my fangirlism is out of the way.

I must say that you have a way with words.

You describe things sufficiently and with an extensive vocab that I am actually impressed that you managed to create a simple yet sophisticated masterpiece at the same time.

Bravo!

Hope you make more SaiSaku fluff in the near future!
iKiohri chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
LMFAO her last comment.

Lol.

Sai, indeed, is a pervert. A cute, adorable pervert xD
iKiohri chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
Awwww.

Such a cute and adorable boy Sai is.
iKiohri chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
I like this story because Sakura's temper is much, MUCH more reasonable than other SaiSaku depict it.
deidaraluver94 chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
i never thought that people could act innocent during sex but this proved me wrong
deidaraluver94 chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
awwww sai is so adorible
Neji's Secret Stalker chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
Dear Author Forgivance,

Your story was extremely enticing and well written, it really captures the reader. I am a very picky person, so when I say this, I do not say it lightly. You're FF is by far the best FF I have read since I've started here. Congrads you should be proud of your story. I look forward to what you may write in the future.

Beta Reader Neji's Secret Stalker
Black-Blue Moonlight Neko chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
aw i fuved it haha this was... scratch that this IS awesome lol XD
SmilingArtist chapter 8 . 12/1/2009
This is definitely the BEST SaiSaku fic that I've ever read, and trust me I read heaps

Please, can you please write a squeal to this?

Please?

This story is awesome!

-Setsuna
Logorrea chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
OH MY FUCKING GOD! this was ur first fic! this was amazing! i love this story! and i would deeply appreciate it if u read and review my stories *insert puppy eyes* pwease?

Allie chan
DarkLillyOfTheNight96 chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
Aw the song that fits most with this story is that pokiemon one The one with the flute! Its Lugia's song! Thanks for writing such a great story please make a seqel! That would be soo awsome!

Lilly
Anime-Romancer777 chapter 8 . 6/6/2009
Awesome Fic! It was beautiful and I was crying so much when Sai and Sakura almost got killed and Sai was holding her in his arms. *sigh* So beautiful. I'm faveing.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »