Reviews for Time of Innocence aka Smiling Back V
firewhiz chapter 13 . 4/23/2011
I'm so glad I found this story, along with the previous ones in your series, because I absolutely love them all. The way you write you're characters is admirable, how you made Kate along with Grace, Danny and the rest of the children their own individual person with their own individual way of handling things and stuff. Also, you manage to do something that I especially look for in a good fanfic - you made it all extremely believable compared to the original storyline and that is actually very hard to find. You even went all the way to having Rafe honestly believe that Danny was dead in China. Oh, and China! The camp and the twist with Kate's past is so good, it really keeps the story going. Well, thanks you for your wonderful series it's been a joy to read them all. I hope that you'll find your way back to this particular story one day to finally complete it. I know that it's been many years since the last updatebut one can hope, right? :)
blue7 chapter 13 . 4/2/2011
i know it has been years since you've updated this story, but i keep coming back hoping to see a new chapter. this series is so beautifully written! i would love to see how it all ends. please please update.
Pirate hero chapter 13 . 8/25/2010
OMG you have to update this story ... I've read all back to back ... They're amazing you r truely gifted ! But u can't leave it like this ... My god such a cliffy !
cflat chapter 12 . 3/23/2009
I first read this story years ago. I liked it then and I still like it now. It would be great if you'd give me a link to your Yahoo! group. I would like to read the revised version of this story, and perhaps you've got this story completed there, too.

Hey, you know what would make an interesting story? If you had Rafe and Danny go back to Pearl Harbor with their families.
Alyssa chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Is there a place where this story is continued? I would like to know how it turned out. I have really enjoyed reading your story. Thanks...
bunnyranch chapter 13 . 2/16/2007
Some random musings the other day reminded me of this story, which has stuck with me for the over 3 years that I have been away from fanfiction. I just now went back and re-read most of it...it's so lovely you should really consider finishing it, give us some kind of closure? Please? I understand it was years ago, but it's so good. I was in 8th grade when I started reading your fiction, I'm now a freshman in college, but I still remember every character, every plot twist. You have a gift...continue!
blue7 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I know it has been years since you last updated, but I'm hoping you haven't forgot about this story! :)

Your Smiling Back series is so beautifully written. I hope you decide to complete it.

Please Update!
julian's angel 2010 chapter 13 . 4/8/2006
I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER! You really need to update so bad! You left your readers hanging for like 3 years so you really need to update like tommrow 'cause I really want to know what is gonna happen to little Danny and everyone else! So take my advice and start writing and update soon! Please!
julian's angel 2010 chapter 10 . 4/8/2006
Damn! That shit was the bomb! Little Danny is so confused!
julian's angel 2010 chapter 9 . 4/8/2006
For the whole series i have been on the edge of my seat!
julian's angel 2010 chapter 7 . 4/8/2006
I am sitting here crying and listening to that song. "I'll

Be" so I am all tore up!
julian's angel 2010 chapter 6 . 4/8/2006
Damn! This stuff is making my heart hurt for little Danny, Rafe, Evelen, and Danny! This is gonna be good!
julian's angel 2010 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Hey It's me again! I loved this Chapter! so Little Danny is in for a whilwind! so later
Princess in the Pea chapter 13 . 10/6/2005
UPDATE! :D PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? i luv your story
The Girl who is annoyed.x chapter 13 . 8/31/2005
I am REALLY annoyed with you! Really, really annoyed with you! This is because You have written an AMAZING story that I have read twice, and then stopped halfway through Time of Innocence! Gr. Please please finish it off so I can print it off and keep it forever! Seriously, its really good. Thankyou. xx