Reviews for Return To Me
bellathedisenchanted chapter 10 . 4/16
I keep listening to the song after this. Its amazing, and I'm sure the band would have been amazed to find that a wonderful story is based on their beautiful song.)) The lyrics fit so surprisingly well with Suspian, it really is wonderful.. Think I shed a tear too.
bellathedisenchanted chapter 1 . 4/8
I have reread this story twice and am embarking on a third read. Your writing is at an unprecedented level and extremely enjoyable, especially since it is hard to find fiction at this level of writing skill in this fandom, or ay fandom really. I absolutely loved the story, it had all the right amounts of passion as well as an actual plot helming the story. I have wondered before, about this what-if, and you did it so well. I wish I could express more, tell you how much I appreciate you writing this wonderful story for us sappy folk who have sunk deep for a pairing like this, and how it makes my day better reading such a great story.) So thank you for everything, thank you for completing the story and sharing it with everyone, and I hope you had fun on the journey, as much as I had reading it. I really love the pairing, and this story really did it justice. All the best for your future works, and I do hope you keep wiring in this fandom!
Lara140112 chapter 28 . 2/22
Found this Story this morning and have finished it the same day. Really nice Story and good writing. Enjoyed it a lot. thanks
TheChronicler1209 chapter 11 . 2/15
Apatti means problem and khatara means danger in Hindi
thelittlegerman chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
Awwww.
thelittlegerman chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
What is wrong with Susan?
thelittlegerman chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
What a dance!
thelittlegerman chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
I love this chapter.
thelittlegerman chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
I knew it was her.
thelittlegerman chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Well someone certainly doesn't have all the crayons in his box.
thelittlegerman chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Exactly. Where is she?
thelittlegerman chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Unfortuntely I did not read the books, so I think I may miss a couple of names and such. I still enjoy it though. I like puzzling it all together.
thelittlegerman chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This will be the first Narnia story that I read. I am so excited!
caaaaaaamille777 chapter 28 . 12/5/2013
Such a beautiful rewrite of the hanged up love story from the movie. 3
La Diablesa chapter 28 . 12/2/2013
The last chapter...I can't believe it , so happy it is finished but sad that the journey has come to an end.

Loved the romance between Susan and Caspian. It really feels as though they've come full circle. Blush blush reading that M, well done and oh my ! :) The farewells between the family really broke my heart. It was almost like when a bride leaves her family home after marriage, knowing that as a wife, the life that she lived before has changed. Caspian comforting her was so sweet. Did not appreciate that scare that they would be separated ! :)

And yeahhhhhhh , Peter Dhira, Lucy Akatosh ! Yes, loved loved loved the ending !

Thank you for sharing this amazing story with us. The level that you write at is truly remarkable. This story will always remain one of my favourites. Sincerely hope you continue writing and you should be very proud of a job exceptionally done !