Reviews for Chaos Unleashed
Ginger the Espeon chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
oooh update this soon its amazing!
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
...Huh? The dialog and stuff is nice, but I'm really confused as to what is happening and when this is taking place, and that kinda threw me off.
Acro chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Sweet. wait how did Dimentio and Mimi get there in the first place? and where exactly are they?

Mistress of shadows

Acro
twili.imp chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Interesting story, love.

Hope to see more *coughDIMENTIOxMIMIcough* writing from you

I'd love to see another chapter coming

-Lazuli
Candy-Cat Moon chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
This is awesome you really need to continue you can't just leave it like that add another chapter or two please.
S.F.I. Lawrence chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
*looks at the author in astonishment*

You have just successfully created a situation where Dimento is forced to be, well, human. It's only when he's completely cutoff from his powers that he actually has fear.

Please continue, but whatever you do, don't go fangirl-fluff on me...
The Great Allie chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Interesting. I'm not sure what happened halfway through, but I'm dying to find out what happens next. Just suddenly they can't get out of somewhere, is that all the reader knows at this point or did I miss something?

It looks like it takes place along the same continuity stretches as "The Count's World"... although that's probably just my humongous ego getting in the way again.
Mr. The Monk chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
excellent story. I very much hope this becomes a wonderfully good story. Ciao.
Super Paper Luigi chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Good you reflected on Mimi and Nastasia's personality as well as well as O'chunk's using his Scottish accent, 'K' whenever Nastasia talks, lastly also using Mimi's personality of saying 'gosh', 'jolly' and 'silly'.

Just asking have you completed Super Paper Mario? if not don't read on as it may contain spoilers. At the end of Super Paper Mario didn't Dimentio die? whereas when the Chaos Heart was destroed it sent Blumiere and Lady Timpani to a different dimension. If they manedged to somehow get back to theire would they realy trust Dimentio if he got back?

Just asking Please dot hate me for this I was just curious. It's a great story and do continue I'm looking forward to what happens next. LuigiXDaisy.