Reviews for Bombshell Records
There's a story called write me down, eat me up by quorra laraex that's pretty close to this story. It's a different fandom with minor differences but is this the original?
that-rosette-down-the-street chapter 7 . 4/19
update!update!update!update! I luuurrvveee this story so darn much!
crimsonskiess chapter 7 . 4/10
this is so shitty good.
goddamn
but she hasn't updated in five years.
WOMAN ARE YOU DITCHING THIS. I SWEAR, OHMUGOD THIS THIS STORY IS MY LIFE. ITS SO FRICKING GOOD AND THERE IS SO MUCH SO SO MUCH SPIRIT ALL IN THIS ONE STORY AND it'sjustsoamazingicantandiwont.

I know life is busy and probably being a pain and I'm just adding more pressure onto you. I'm sorry. It's okay if you've let go of ffnet and won't be continuing this story but I'm going to keep typing here even if this message won't even reach you because I am a stubborn kid and hell I typed so much already might as well keep typing. This story may never continue and I may never get to read how revenge bitchslaps Karin in the face but I'm not giving up on this story and I sure as hell ain't letting go. I'm gonna keep re-reading and laughing at the same Sakura-Ino-kickass moments. I will keep holding back from slappingkickingpunching Karin because I know Sakura and Ino will do it for me - and harder. I will keep reading this story because it is downright amazing and shitiamnevergoingtofindastoryasgoodasthisone.

angel, becauseidontknowyourrealname, my honest and biggest thanks.

and if, by some jaw-dropping miracle you come back and start writing again, well shit, whatthehelldidijustwriteohgodthatssoembarassing.

but really,
thank you. :)
okay but chapter 7 . 4/9
FRICK ITS BEEN FIVE YEARS WHY HAVENT U UPDATED
okay but chapter 6 . 4/9
lmk if i'm wrong, but doesn't hook... /capture/ tink?

if u know what i mean

IM SORRY THAT MY MIND IS SO MESSED UP CANT WAIT TO KEEP READING
This is the best story no have evee heard. PLEASE make more!
PLEASE FINISH THE FANFIC
Pierrot's Vault chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
Oh i so so wish you'd continue this :)
Sassy7Cassie chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
Omg, can you make one of the songs they practice Taylor Swift's 'Better than Revenge' and have Sakura sing it? It would be sooo funny to see what Karin's reaction would be.
Love the story! How did you come up with the idea of having a journal between Sakura and Ino?
Update chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
Please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens next!
Marquess Mallow chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
The chapter name is part of a paramore song lyrics! I love this story, by the way! Update!
Dyan chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
This is great! I like Like VitimanWater better, but this one is good too. UPDATE!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
1 word: UPDATE!
TheGrammarQueen chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
Four years, goddammit. I love this story to bits, and you haven't updated in 4 YEARS. Ack. Please, please update... I have a soft spot for fics like this... and OH GOD I JUST ASDFGHJKL;'
Need more updates.
Silverspyre chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
Update... Please?
So, I really really really really like this story and... Yup :)
Yours truly,