Reviews for The Tower
Lullabyes chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Excellent story! It really captures Diva's insanity down to a T!
Elryne chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Interesting. You had Diva's character shown quite well and I love it. And it's kinda cute the way she acts.

C'├ętait tout simplement merveilleux.

(I just kinda translated it from English...and I, uh, made it french 'cause the setting of your fic was in Bordeaux, France... what? don't laugh! - if ever you're laughing...)
WomanOfTheSnow chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
That was beautiful, and for some reason, a bit sad...a day in the life of Diva.
Hinamori13 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Great story. It's really neato. I enjoyed reading it.
Perentie Fan chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Wonderfully written, if savage and dark (though obviously that's what you intended). Its also oddly sweet. The depiction of Diva's twisted mind and how she expressed the conflicting emotions of affection and violence and anger was well done, especially the mention of her kissing the faces of the bodies and such before tearing them apart. Diva was after all more damaged than evil.

Albeit it doesn't really match up with the canon storyline, where we are told Diva was given almost nothing to eat (as otherwise she would have been strong enough to escape with ease), and had no name until Saya gave her one a relatively short period before she was released. Given how much Joel seemed to want her to be completely separated from the world and human contact it seems unlikely she was ever bathed either. Of course, that leaves rather little to write a story about so I understand why you did it the way you did.
SemiPrecious chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Sorry about not signing in... I'm too lazy.

-shivers- o... Diva is so deliciously evil. She makes such a great villian, playing around with her character is so fun. But I especialy like your portrayal, because it's IC (something I'm absolutely anal about) but also original in many ways. I especially like that jealousy toward Haji, which would make sense if Diva felt that Saya was replacing her.

Anyway, that was a pretty long speil - my point: well done, please continue.