Reviews for The Call
lifecouldbebetter chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
yea um it could've been longer but it did get my attention so kewl : )
Wesfanemt333 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Hey Dears, it's time for a pop quiz! I'll be nice and make it multiple choice.

1. Why is this story getting this review/quiz?

A. I don't know, someone's idea of a joke?

B. This story goes against the guidlines?

C. The reviewer is a hater and a big meanie!

D. Someone doesn't have a life!

If you guesed B, you're absolutely correct! Give yourself a cookie and a pat on the back. If you chose one of the others. . . . Come on! Seriously, I am not a hater.

2. What should I do to not get reviews like this?

A. Ignore them and the jerks will give up eventually

B. Send the reviewer an angry hatemail.

C. Report this review, no one has the right to try and keep the site from being sued!

D. Remove this story and post it on another site.

D is the correct answer! Hopefully this will unclog my inbox from hatemail/death threats. A girl can hope, right?

3. Where can I put my stories involving real people and not worry about it being deleted?

A. Mibba dot com

B. fickwad dot com

C. jonas brothers fan dot com

D. jonasfic. proboards57 index. cgi

E. All of the above and more

If you chose E, that's right! All of the sites listed above allow fictions about the Jonas Brothers. FF dot net does not. But don't take my word for it, check it out for yourselves. It's as easy as one, two, three!

1. Log in to your profile

2. Click on stories

3. Click on guidlines(on the very far right)

And then you scroll on down to this

Entries not allowed:

2. One or two liners.

3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.

4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.

5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries

Ta da! Have a nice day, and please be kind, before your story is reported, deleted, and your account suspended/terminated.

~Wesfanemt3

PS Spell and grammar check are your friends! Also don't forget to start new paragraphs when someone starts to speak!
DELETE ACCOUNT 1548864 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Jonas Brothers fanfics are against the fu-cking TOS, you are not above the rules, refrain from acting as if you are. Reported.

Reasons, other then the above, that your story fails:

You have a Mary-Sue who is/could be a Self-Insert.

A first-grader’s spelling is better then yours.

You obviously weren’t listening/there when your English teachers were explaining how you use basic punctuation.

Your grammar is pathetically hindered by your lack of knowledge.

Formatting was used as a weapon against your readers’ eyes.

Your plot was the same recycled sh-it that every one of you fanbrats comes up with.

Thinking someone gives a damn about your fantasies.

If the Jonas Brothers themselves, their producers, or their record company saw this fic, it could get the site shut down.
slashjonas595 chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
Plz update soon i really wanna read this!
oxo49 chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
its really good i dont usually read storys like this but the chapters could be a bit longer apart from that good job keep on writing