Reviews for Forever Unique
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This was a great Shinji/Rei and your assessment of Gendo and those involved in 'Instrumentality' was not far off how can merging humanity into a single consciousness possibly be any kind of evolution the classic PC strategy game while I feel the idea of it was far ahead the 'Transcendence victory' I think was a much more likely step of humanity's evolution where it will reach a stage where human's no longer need a physical body but are not merged.
Kaizer617 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I love this 1!
1storywriter chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Man, I really liked this one! Any chance on continuing this story? It would be quite interesting in my opinion. Btw, AMAZING JOB! I'm reading another story of your right now, btw.
Devaro Ayanami chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I love it!

Misato and Shinji convinving Rei of herself being HERself. Misato getting Gendo with a headshot. Shinji getting there in time to actually SAVE Asuka.

Just good stuff. You could try using it for an A3I story!

Keep strong!
Belthasar chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I certainly enjoyed this story.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I enjoyed this story very, very much indeed.
Storyteller of Dimensions chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Very well written! I hope you are planning a sequel!
WeekendScribe chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
A good story, unfortunately Rei seemed very Out Of Character, and so did Shinji for that matter.
VX-145 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Very good. I second whoever said don't continue- I've seen some VERY good stories ruined by people continuing what should have been a one-shot, and this doesn't seem open-ended anyway.

If you have plans though, go ahead.
KuMardagg chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Nice little story.

We can't be too down on the Pilots for their self-esteem issues... they're just teenagers, after all.
mangafreak7793 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
pretty nice, good job
Tail Kinker chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Good story. I really have no suggestions, save that I feel it would be a mistake to continue this unless you have something really cool planned.
dylanredefined chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Cool I liked it .Seemed to hang the story together in a coherent way .Unlike EOE which I am still trying to understand lol.
Genomaxis4005 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Misato really helped out the pilots, I especially liked how Misato helped prove to Rei that she was unique and real by going after Shinji's uniqueness, very roundabout but it worked.

The one last little moment between Shinji and Rei was cool too, could point to something more later on.

Shinji and Rei have ways to go in life, but the future doesn't seem so bleak, which makes this story, awesome.
James Rei's Gaurdian chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Great story. Are you planning on continuing it?