Reviews for Fangrlz
Silver595 chapter 33 . 10/13
Gaara is so OOC, but adorable!
In love with your storyyyyyy like omg :)
randomOtaku chapter 70 . 7/14
Wow I love your story! I literally read from chapter 1-73 today... My eyes hurt lol :P but totally worth it! Keep writing! :)
Oh wait! just to say it's not final just an idea! YOUTH!
YO! Hay I wanna know your opinion on something.
I wanna write a fanfiction and I like the idea of Jowan eyes, I mean having white eyes and not being a hyuga. I will write that it was Destiny's hands idea.
Oor do you think that I should just come up with a new idea.
I'm writing a oc in naruto shippuden.
thanks for the help 'M' (/"-")/ bye
Shad0w W0lf chapter 73 . 12/27/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing it, imma gonna go read the sequel now.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/1/2014
AWW! I love tobi x oc!
ANM chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
Great story so far, but it's not Pain, it's Pein, ironic right?
Eland Vary chapter 73 . 7/22/2013
I don't know if this makes a difference, or if you will read this, but it's something that I've got to say; I found this fic when I was 12 years old, and I read it until my parents pulled the plug on my reading fanfiction for over 3 years. I've been trying to find Fangrlz since then; now I have an account, and I need to say that this is one of the best fics that I've ever read on this site. It inspirired me to start taking my writing seriously, and now I'm posting on here as well. Thank you for posting this, it's a great story; everything just seems to line up with the characters and how they would react, and it takes a lot of skill as an author to do that.
Shuri Kuran chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
How did Jowan understand Jiraiya without having that electricity like feeling as with Kaitlyn and Katie?
Imaginneeee chapter 73 . 3/5/2013
mg4of6 chapter 73 . 2/25/2013
kaitlynsamFTW chapter 73 . 1/6/2013
I hope you don't get offended by either A) what im about to say and B) bad spelling/ grammar as i am on my phone -.-

but i have a BURNING hatred for Katie. i understand she is trying to bethe leader and look out for them, bt the fact that she just kept everything to herself and expected it all to work, not really caring about others relationships and how they felt about it, it just made me hate her so much. other than that though, i actually really loved the story, and i will review the sequel when i finish it :)
NickitaB1A4 chapter 31 . 9/3/2012
So when I first started reading this I wanted to review once every ten chapters but the story is so good that I forgot and just kept reading until now. Anywho, I just want to say I love this story, you're very talented. I can't wait to finish this and start the sequel!
yourlostlongbrotherOwO chapter 49 . 6/18/2012