Reviews for Fangrlz
DeeaE chapter 73 . 10/5/2009
i LOVE IT!
Hikari no Minerva chapter 73 . 9/7/2009
O..My...GOSH!

At first, I was hard pressed to actually believe that Fangrls would be good...but it was...AMAZING and EPIC! I can't WAIT until the sequel comes out! From the way it was reminicent of Animorphs to the charater building and the relationships fashioned, I was on the edge of my seat almost from chapter one! PLEASE write the whole thing and put up the next story soon!

GOD BLESS!

Hikari no Minerva
VVastedtime chapter 9 . 8/27/2009
Haha, this is awesome and funny! I love it. Well, I'm gonna stop for the night. Can't wait to continue!

VVastedtime
VVastedtime chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Hi, I'm a friend have Laura, Claudia, and Rebecca. They told me how good your story is and plus it's naruto related... AWESOME. Hahaha, anyway. I'm sure you've heard this millions of times, but this is very interesting and well written. I shall continue! So until next review. ;)
rezmutt chapter 73 . 8/24/2009
in a couple of weeks! and u have some written already! do u tell us these things just to torture us? plse update soon or u will be resposible for a death.
demonictwizzler chapter 73 . 8/24/2009
omfg plz hurry with teh fangrlz II im dying here...DYING! i think im addicted...
Kaamen chapter 73 . 8/24/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG! SEQUAL! I TOTALY AND FOREVER LOVE YOU! WHAT COLLAGE ARE YOU GOING TO?... I WANNA KNOW IF IT HELPS YOU WITH YOUR WRITING OR ANYTHING LIKE DO YOU TAKE A CLASS? YOU SHOULD MAKE THIS INTO A BOOK! OR YOUR OWN MANAGA SERIES! LIKE THERE'S SOME PEOPLE ON YOUTUBE THAT ARE AWESOME DRAWERS AND IF YOU GIVE THEM LIKE... IDK... USEAGE OF YOUR STORY AND YOU GET THEM TO COPERATE MAYBE YOU COULD HAVE YOUR OWN MANAGA AND AFTER THEY DRAW IT THEY CAN SEND OR SCAN YOU SOME COPIES! THAT WOULD BE SOO AWESOME! I WILL SO BUY ONE! EVEN THOUGH I'VE ALREADY READ IT!... Sorry... I went a little ahead of myself! :3

I love you forever and I've always loved this fic from the begining! PLEASE you are an amazing writer and I hope I can be as TOTALY AWESOME as you one day!

~Kaamen w
mysteryhorse37 chapter 73 . 8/24/2009
Can't wait for the sequel!
Sora Hoshi chapter 73 . 8/23/2009
Oh...my...god! XD Will Ashley rush up to Kakashi in the first chapter? I mean, he is one of the who come through after all...

*fan girl squeal*

SO AWESOME! I LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT! I'm totally favoriting!

YOSH THAT WAS AWESOME!

...crap I just sounded like Lee... O.O NO~! I'M DOOMED~!

... *deep breath in* Okay...maybe I had a little, tiny too much sugar... heh...oops...

I can't wait until you come out with the sequel! XD I'll try to wait patiently and nicely, cause I definately know how hard it is to write some times...I just can't believe you did a full 73 (including author's note[s]) chapters! That's amazing! O.O *in awe*

(Ahem. In case you didn't know...you've just earned yourself another fan girl!)

Well, good luck and I'll be waiting to see what happens next in this amazing, crazy awesome, totally sweet story line! XD

-Sora-
Tea-PartyCrasher chapter 73 . 8/23/2009
YAY! A SEQUEL! Sequel, sequel, sequel! *Runs in a circle, throwing confetti, shouting and screaming with joy* You have no idea how happy that makes me! Like I've said before, I love Fangirlz, and I can't wait to read their next adventure! And I give you a vitural cheescake in thanks.
Tea-PartyCrasher chapter 72 . 8/23/2009
Aw...I wanted them to stay..I really did. So, while in the Naruto verse, they're bodies here were in a coma? And what happened to the manga? I'm sad that the story's ended. It was one of my favorites! I'll keep an eye open for you're other stuff! Now on to the A/N!
Alis.Coles chapter 73 . 8/23/2009
O.M.G
Alis.Coles chapter 72 . 8/23/2009
Oh wow! I feel bad for the two girls who didn't want to go home...
Alis.Coles chapter 69 . 8/23/2009
huh? What did Jowan figure out?
Kikitagaru Kitsune chapter 73 . 8/23/2009
GIRL...I LOVE YOU!THERE'S A SEQUEL!GOD BLESS U!

and i just want to say...ARE U TORTURING ME FOR BEING EXTREMELY OVER EXCITED?U JUST HAVE TO POST A SNEAK PEEK FROM WAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN?

well...at least there's a sequel...MAKE IT FAST I'M GONNA DIE OVER HERE!
1,258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »