Reviews for Fangrlz
Tea-PartyCrasher chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
Yay, she's meets my favorite Akatsuki member...TOBI! Awsome story.
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 8 . 7/21/2008
That is cool! So each of them gain something that will help? Or do some of their natural abilities simply get hightened?
Seren-chan chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
Dang, Jowan does sound ghostly. How did that happen? Some kind of new clan or something?

Also, it is okay for you to curse in your fics, just give it the appropriate rating. Seeing as this is rated T, this shouldn't be a problem.
Gaara's Sand Angel chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
dang Konkuro was mean to me! BIG MEANIE!

Just wait till I get to pull my signature pranks on him then we'll see who's mean!I WILL BE VICTORIOUS!*everyone stares*

What?*Gaara walks in*

GAARA!*runs an jumps on him in one of her bone crushing huges*
Seren-chan chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
I was skeptical at first, I admit this fact. But, I'm plesantly surprised. Even with a few of the cliches you have here, you don't make them obnoxious. You worked them well and I hope you keep it that way.
Seren-chan chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
KANKuro, dear, not KONKuro. Just for future refrences.
Matsui Aiko desu chapter 5 . 7/2/2008
Hey, sup Kurenai.

how ya doin.

hope your enjoying your summer.

The story is progressing very nicely.

on the other hand, im typing the next update for my story so check in on Anything But Normal and finish reading chapter 5.
Gaara's Sand Angel chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
OMG!

HI ITS KAITLYN!

ya'know now that I think about it I kinda feel sorry for how I treated him but who cares IT"S GAARA!

YAY GAARA!
Matsui Aiko desu chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
omg, u apologized to him

wow Katie

~Tsunade
Gaara's Sand Angel chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
OH my god this is great!

Hi katie! Nice to see your posting!I miss you from school actully I miss school all together but still. Anyways I cant wait to see my chapters come up o thats gonna be greaat!
Matsui Aiko desu chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
interesting, i'll be looking for more

see ya Kurenai

~Tsunade
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
This is really cool! I need to read farther in Naruto, but I am getting it. Please post again soon!
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
This seems like it could be fun! Please post again soon!
1,258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84