Reviews for The Project
Miss Ai Naz chapter 7 . 4/11
Ooooh oooh.. I like this story very much.. It's so fun to read.. I've been wondering if you even consider to continue this interesting fic because, really, this story needs the continuation..
bluejellyfishOuO chapter 7 . 3/13
You know... just following this story... in case it ever gets updated. I've never encountered a fic that has been brought back to life (and because I never follow it when I know it has been abandoned for a while. This is a good one though), but one can hope, right?
unicorn chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
Oh man this is one of the more funnier fics and I'm sad this isn't completed
Fantasy101 chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
really enjoying and looking forward to more :)
radiany chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
This is actually 1000% DARLING and I wish, /wish/ you'd have completed this orz Wolfram is incredibly adorable, here, and his interactions with Yuuri are too enjoyable to simply stop here!
Kidiu chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
Gah! Nooooo! It's been several years! Aaaaaahh!

What are we to do?! This is such an awesome fic! I hope you continue someday!
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Why not name the egg Greta?
chocovic-chu chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Well, the story was very interesting and it humoured Vic successfully. Though, Vic missed any YuuRam/WolfYuu fluffiness.
And too bad there's no more chappies yet. DX
*sigh* But still, Vic could enjoyed reading each chappies and hopes more progressing for the main-couple ... and the one of Wolfram's fangirls with her pathetic egg-project-partner, too. XB
Elle Werner chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Please continue
killerprincess112 chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
Please please update!
Elle Werner chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
Please update please? *puppy eyes*

I wanna know the ending after their project is completed.
Starkiller chapter 7 . 6/14/2011
Excellent story, so entertaining. I hope you come back to writing this again one day. D
Ehmi chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
I am still really hoping you'd update this. It's such a good read. To leave it unfinished is a pity. I hope you find time and inspiration to continue writing this.

Emi
jessfish chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
I love your story! I've been having really bad headaches all week cause' of a sinus infection, but I swear, when I read this fic there is no more pain!

YOUR WORDS ARE MAGIC!

So far the Yuram moments are few but greatly appreciated, and the humor is top notch. It would be interesting if Liesel broke; sad but interesting. I wonder how Wolfram would react?

Please update, I think this is a great story and needs a happy ending(but that is just what I think XP)

Thank you for writing this!
Dia-chan87 chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
I love this story!*_* Please, update soon!:D