Reviews for The Project
pikaree1 chapter 7 . 5/7
NOES! WOLFRAM, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO STOP HANGING OUT WITH YUURI! AND POCHI IS STILL A BETTER NAME!
pikaree1 chapter 6 . 5/7
Yuuri. I take offense to that older sibling comment. *glares*
But more importantly, evil Murata and overprotective Shouri, as always, bwahaha! XD
pikaree1 chapter 4 . 5/7
Aw, I feel sorry for the poor sap at the end. ... It was Takuya again, wasn't it.
And I feel sorry for Yuuri, too. But at least he doesn't have to deal with the nerd girl staring at him creepily from the front of the room, straining to hear what's being said. ... That would totally be me. }:D
pikaree1 chapter 3 . 5/7
*joins Yuuri in marveling at the swords instead of giving a proper reaction to everything else that happened this chapter* Shiny. Sharp. Pointy. Dangerous. :D
pikaree1 chapter 2 . 5/6
*offended* It's not ALWAYS giggling, Yuuri. I myself am more partial to cackling.
And Mr./Ms./Mrs. LaChoy, you shouldn't be surprised by such a turnout after such a first chapter. This story's pretty funny.
pikaree1 chapter 1 . 5/6
Can I call him Takuya? 'Cause Takumi's my Digimon Frontier OTP.
I mean, uh, yeah, good chapter! What? No, I wasn't talking about a different fandom, not all! Ehehe... he... he... ... I'M SORRY. T-T But I really mean it. This is hilarious. Only time will tell if it makes the fave list...
Also, XD Yuuri, you will never be saved. Live with it. If it helps, though, I can amass a petition of Pochi being a better name than Liesel...
Tomboy77 chapter 7 . 4/8
Please do more wolf needs to make a move and fast please this story is great
I need more this is funny and wolf hasn't made a move or even kissed him
UPDATE
Guest chapter 7 . 12/18/2015
Very amusing story aha. Judging by your profile and last update date, it seems you're having trouble finishing this fic. Would you be willing to have a co-author or put it up for adoption?
Ben chapter 7 . 12/8/2015
I'm in love with this story yes but... YOU NEED TO UPDATE! I didn't see any problems though I might just have to reread... I laughed so hard while reading this I literally fell off of my bed. not even joking. I think you could have made some spellings checks... but its a great fanfiction other than that, I seriously will die if you don't update soon so, while begging of you, I will await patiently. sincerely, ben.
Outaku4Life chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
I love this story! I read it all and I can't wait for an update! I'm anxious to see what the 8th chapter brings! :)
I ship Yuuri X Wolfram so hard x3
kleanista chapter 6 . 5/20/2015
greta their daughter in shin but is yuuri's neighbour on earth
kleanista chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
WIMP is yuuri's pet name hahahah
kleanista chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
wow what a coincedense conrad was yuuri's trainer in shin
gunter was his teacher and still is
wolfram is calling him wimp
I LIKE IT SO FAR