Reviews for Through Shadow and Fire
pinksugarrush chapter 21 . 9/1/2014
Oh, this was a great fic!

I really like how you incorporated their past kidnapping in the desert with their present troubles with bullies in London!

Well, done! :)
julie603 chapter 21 . 7/27/2013
very good story
elven buddy chapter 21 . 9/8/2012
This was a great story! I enjoyed how to incorporated the flashbacks into the story.
DAForever62442 chapter 21 . 5/15/2012
That was so good.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 21 . 7/26/2011
I like that story very much.

-Dyslexic Nerd
ImLostForever chapter 21 . 6/5/2011
Such a lovely story- I enjoyed it very much! I like the way you integrated the past and future events together.
dbd823 chapter 21 . 1/21/2011
This story was really good. The way you were able to tie everything together was masterful, and I'm surprised of the way it turned out. I would ask you to update soon, but the story was finished a long time ago, so all I can do is say that this was a really good story, and you did a great job writting it!
Knight Thunder chapter 21 . 8/25/2010
Amazing story, I really do love it.
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 19 . 7/28/2010
I love family moments :) Great writing! Please update soon!

Taryn Streambattle chapter 21 . 7/26/2010
It was an event Peter and Edmund never forgot but never had many conversations about in England ever again.

The double never's are a bit awkward, but that aside..

Wow! Amazing job! Wonder how Se reacted to the news of the Pevensie's vanishing from Narnia.

I do believe I have run out of things to say with out sounding repetitive. Oh well. thanks for sticking with it!
Taryn Streambattle chapter 20 . 7/26/2010
Wow.. the end!

I am glad you stuck through it. This paragraph made me laugh.

Peter knew he shouldn't really be surprised. Edmund was completely unpredictable and had strange sleeping patterns at best. The fact he had waken Peter just to agree with a statement made what seemed a lifetime ago should not have shocked the oldest Pevensie child.

"Can you think of a better time?" Edmund asked with a grin.

Yes, Peter thought, sometime when at least the birds are already awake as well.

I snicker just to think of it! Again, excellent job!
Taryn Streambattle chapter 19 . 7/26/2010
Have I mentioned how much I love this format? I think I have so I'll refrain from gushing.

But I can gush about how awesome that Lucy Edmund interaction was. "I learned it from you," LOL.

Ah, I see another chapter! You have been efficient recently...
HarmonyLover chapter 21 . 7/26/2010
Very nice! I think you did justice to Peter and Ed's emotions in the last chapter, and this epilogue has a nice Lewis-esque feel to it. It does give a bit of closing to the story, particularly about Se and his father. Thank you for such a lovely tale! HL.
HarmonyLover chapter 19 . 7/26/2010
LOL. Of course Lucy learned stubborness from Edmund! Who else? It's nice to see Se be reunited with his father, and I'm betting that he'll end up going to Narnia with the others, and perhaps his father as well. It's also nice to see Lucy and Edmund have a private moment; they don't get too many in this fanfiction world of ours. HL.
HarmonyLover chapter 18 . 7/26/2010
Yay! More of this wonderful story. I was curious about how Lucy and Susan were taking the absence of their brothers, and juxtaposing it with Edmund's illness seems to make a lot of sense. Enjoyed this very much - on to the next chapter! HL.