Reviews for Vanquishing the Shadows
Yume Matsumoto chapter 17 . 2/14/2014
great chapter but hurry up and update! :'c
Hailas chapter 17 . 11/7/2013
Great story cant wait to see the finished product :)
Guest chapter 17 . 11/7/2013
Love your story, but I want to see Jaden and Alexis's wedding, and it would be awesome if they can have sex.
Cushy96 chapter 17 . 9/29/2013
Please update soon, it's awesome! :D
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 17 . 7/27/2013
WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE DIE IN THE MIDDLE OF A GOOD STORY OR SERIES? HMMM? PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE I MEAN... ITS BEEN 3 YEARS ABOUT TO BE 4! -POUT- sorry if i was rude there but its tru
Ai Star chapter 17 . 6/29/2013
Phew that was close! What will happen now?
Darkmagicangirl chapter 17 . 6/17/2012
I love this story
T.K Andrews chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
This is too good to give up. *pants* sorry, just wrote two reviews before this. REPEAT: THIS IS TOO GOOD TO GIVE UP! *wails* we're just getting to the good part! This is a wonderful story taht you must continue no matter what (except maybe school). *sigh* not to mention that is the one of only TWO fics where Jai gets Lex preg at DA

*lighting up*

Hannah and Ian are just like Leo from 5Ds and my OC Mai, who is JxA's daughter as well. But she only has J's hair; her eyes and skin tone and everything else goes to A. Except Mai and Leo are a lot more subtle yet funny in their 'love' thing. *grinning* I guess that's probably because she's younger than your OC by two years and a half.

BTW: in my story, Mai doesn't know her dad is Jaden like Hannah here (although unlike your OC she never figured it out until near the end of the fic). She lives with her single mother (Lex, duh) after Lex was forced to drop out of college because she got pregnant and her father (sort of my OC) refused to let her stay in college cuz he's a mean man. Then her mom applied for a job as a housekeeper for the insanely famous Muto family. She lived with the Mutos and her mom until she turned thirteen. That was when her unknown daddy came back to help the Muto's daughter, Yuki's fiance win over the favor of Yuki's estranged father Yugi (her folks are divorced since Yuki's twelfth birthday when her brother died). Of course Alexis flips out at the return of J after so many years and is determined that Mai Ann Rhodes doesn't find out. Blah, blah, blah. It's a interesting story. I'm sure you'll enjoy it once it's out. In the meantime, I will be working on my fic True Believers and you'll hopefully be working on vanquishing the shadows? *puppy-eyes* won't you? PLEASE?

P.S: I adored your fic 'Flavor of the Week' if i were you, I'd consider putting a part where Hannah asks about her parents' past as a couple...and Jai admits the whole Robbie incident. *grins* but that's up to you. Maybe if you write a sequel... but that's up to you and not me, *winks* *jazz hands* see you next time
Permanent Pen Name chapter 17 . 8/21/2011
This is a great story, despite this being an old story and the chance of you seeing this review/request is slim, continue and finish! its an awesome story!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/16/2011
This was an epic chapter! Please update soon!
Dknight27 chapter 17 . 8/5/2011
Please finish this story, it's amazing and deserves a good end. I have some general ideas to the other 3 chapters: That Ian faces someone of the supreme king army in a duel when they are near the portal, so Jaden see Ian like a great kid. Then A great return to the real world, Jaden kiss Alexis to wake her, and later he can finally talk with his daughter and Hannah can see his father. And in the end, the wedding of Jaden and Alexis.
Dknight27 chapter 14 . 8/5/2011
I want to congratulate you for that phrase. I'm also a fanfiction writter and it's very hard (i think) to create a romantic phrase that can perfect fit in the story.
Dknight27 chapter 16 . 8/5/2011
Jaden Yuki, a overprotective parent, LOL. That was really fun. Seriously, Ian have good luck that Hannah likes him also that he's Jesse's son. Because in other case, jaden will send all of his elemental heroe against him if Ian says hello to hannah in the street.
Dknight27 chapter 15 . 8/5/2011
Finally the Karma works, I always want that Syrius can fool Chazz and he can't have a say a word to him.
Dknight27 chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
I have a question. When Hannah went to the Dark World of the past created the portal that help Jaden escape from the Dark World of his own time?