Reviews for Right to your heart
ADLEZ taz ana chapter 1 . 3/3
FINALLY. A story that doesn't involve...stuff.
nite train chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
my 2 fav pairings r sonamus & sonelda / zeldonic

so i really liked that one, good job
Sigzix chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I REALLY like this. Is there any chance you'll make another SonicxZelda fic?
Coli Chibi chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Wow, a decent Hedgehog on human fan fiction. Congrats on dat, mi pallo. I love SSBM and Sonic is one of my best charecters, next to Link and Ganondorf and R. O. B. Please keep up the good work.
horse chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
i like the story but one thing since when dose sonic care about interspecies dating in the sonic the movie unless i'm wrong there was a thing with him and a human girl with a cat and or monkey tail in sonic next gen he fell for princess eliese anthor human and in the very first game a scaped charecter named madona was his love intrest or so i've heard and she was human otherwise great
Ganja Naraku chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Hmm...It's alright. Zelda was a bit too out of character, Sonic was perfect, and that's just how his mind would work.

My main complaint is the lack of detail. You may need to make it a little meatier.

Other than that it's really good. Instant fave and a grade of:

Four interspecies relations for the win, out of five.
Child at Heart Forever chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Loved it! Now you've got me hooked on Sonic and Zelda!
grimlock chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
i really really like this story, personally i'm a fan of amy and sonic but sonic and zelda is good
nobodiez chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
this is a pretty good story, if i do say so my self, you i think i might like sonicXzelda as much as eliseX sonic
fatal whisper chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
That was so cute. I love Amy and everything, but I agree that she doesn't belong with him. The story was so emotional and yet so simple at the same time.

Damn, I need to start writing oneshots again! Keep writing! :D
Sonic Phantom chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
You finished it, eh?

This was just simply...astounding! Although, I was a little dissapointed. Because, I was expecting some chapters of the story instead of a oneshot, but still, this put a smile on my face. :)

In one of your reviews from my story "A sad princess", you told me that you were a bit sceptical about the intrerspecies romance. But if you how close Shadow and Maria were, their was a hint of the couple in it.

I was playing Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, which I got yesterday, along with Virtua Fighter 5 and Twilight Princess (Gamecube version). A 'friend' borrowed my old copy but...he never gave it back. And it made me feel really angry. But I got another copy so I don't have to worry about that any more. And when I saw your story, I wonder what it would be like. In truth, I wasn't sure if you could do it, but you did it. And I'm really happy. ;)

Despite my earlier remark about how it should've been longer (like mine), you made me really happy.

Thank you so much for this oneshot, and... could you spread the word of SonicxZelda? I mean, you are doing it for Relda (Regii's pairing) so I'm just curious if you'll do another story (not oneshot, no offense) with SonicxZelda? I hope it's not too much to ask...

(hugs CeleBaby really tight) Your awesome! :)
Flitterbie chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Well you answered the 'Unwanted Suitors' question, so now there's just one thing I'd like to know:

What would their babies look like?

Good story though.
Flare Dragoness Reshiram chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I loved it!

And despite how muhc I love M/Z, I have to agree with Zelda: no dating guys more feminine than you. XD
Regii chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Wow, another great work again. I'm liking this pairing. I may promote it along with my Relda fics. (Though Relda will be my main one still.)

Good job, Celebaby! I'm sure Sonic Phantom will love it just as much as I did.

But... I know it's a bit annoying for me to say this to you, but I'm suprised Red wasn't mentioned in the Unwanted Suitors part, where Sonic was daydreaming. Ah well, it can't hurt to say the least.

And... is the Unwanted Suitors a reference to the Angel's Promise? It's probably not, but it's a wild guess.

I'll be doing another Relda soon. Stay tuned. (Heart)

Yours truly,