Reviews for All the Fleeting Moments
SorryNotSorry chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
What have you done to me?
SorryNotSorry chapter 12 . 2/15/2014
Why is this so beautiful? You give me problems. I'm supposed to be sleeping or doing my homework at 1:00 am but here I am reading your fanfics while listening to songs that matches the storyline. What have you done to me. You are beautiful! I love you and SasuIno.
SorryNotSorry chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
You are beautiful. My gods you are perfect. You are fabulous and I love you. I love this. :3
SorryNotSorry chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
I likey. Kami-sama you are a wonderful writer :3
SorryNotSorry chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
I crie.
You crie.
We crie.

How dare you.

Mein Gott.

You found me by The Fray isn't helping at all.

You are beautiful.

What is wrong with me.

I end it here.

You are beautiful, this is beautiful.

I love you.

Bye
hyacinth23 chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
love ko tlaga ang sasuino lalo na basta tragedy tapos si sasuke ang maghahabol sa kanya,at pakipot si ino
hehehe
translation: i love sasuino especially if it is tragedy,crime,suspense and hurt comfort,and action and sasuke will fall inlove with her first and ino will be a stoic person
A.person chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
wow O_O this is very long but its awesome xD
sasuino4evr707 chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
wait were they having S_X?

oh god to much info for my 12 year old brain eweweweweweweewewewewe but i still like the way this was written!:)
Sukie 'Suu' Foxie chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I almost cried. very sad when you tell about the death of itachi.

oh, well, i love the story anyway. but for me, this story is not finished yet. so, would u mind to make a sequel for this fict? :D
phoenix-shalimar chapter 37 . 10/20/2010
Ok wow, chapter 37. I can't believe you're still going on this. How many chapters do you think you're gunna have?

Hmm, did you have a beta for this? Cause i'm spotting a few spelling mistakes.

Ooh i just love that last line:

"A triumphant smile pulled at the dark haired male's mouth as he leaned in to capture Ino's soft lips with his own, noting with pleasure the way that her breath hitched when she realised that under the cover of the bed sheet he was completely naked"

As always i did love it, but i get distracted by your spelling mistakes, i know i know i don't mean to. I can't help it. I mean i never take much notice of mine when i roll through it quickly to check but other peoples just bug me. Listen to me, i'm sounding like Jelly Lmao.

If you ever need someone to beta something of yours just send me an email and i'll get it done as soon as possible for you. I may not get around to reading it for a good solid few months but i don't mind betaing for you if you need it.

Ok, well i'm off to bed to hopefully sleep and forget about my allergic reaction that's itching so badly i feel like i must be in hell. It. Wont. Stop. Itching.

Anyway, loved it and will get to the rest of everything you've posted eventually.

Love you
kose chapter 31 . 9/21/2010
omg this is so sad, towards the ending i end up shedding some tears. great job!
berryban chapter 39 . 9/19/2010
Mmm, Sasuke makes a SEXY vampire! :D
F0llenAngel chapter 38 . 8/11/2010
OMG! I feel so honored! I am your 300th reviewer! I feel so special, but anyway, I am in love with your story! You have to update soon!
F0llenAngel chapter 38 . 8/11/2010
Yoruichi 'Ino chapter 38 . 6/24/2010
Oh! Muahahah!

The last line was bloody brilliant!

Hahah Sasuke wanted to kiss her and then Ino comes up with this.

Hahah I love it!

Gosh, such a wonderful writer.

Can't wait for updates!