Reviews for Free Fall
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
see, I wish I knew who cassie was! great story though!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
another really good little chat... thank you so much for not letting sammy go down with the elevator LOL I enjoyed this very much and I agree with how you had dean defending her and sams feelings on the issue too... great job
staceycj chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Wonderful tag to this story. I liked Cassi, thought the actress who played her was crap, but I liked the overall idea. One more great story, I did like the whole "I wish Jessica had known you" part, very good.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Great story!

Speaking for myself, I simply hated Cassie! She was rude even at the end of the episode when Dean as saved her family! I didn't like her reaction to Dean's rare sharing of feeling. It's no wonder he doesn't stay with the same woman more then one night...

Anyway, love your story. I'm sure Dean is a little bit clautrophobic so he handle the elevator really well. :)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
AW

OMG HUN

i died reading this, you just get so INTO the story and under the context and just...wow, so into how they'd feel so well and its justawesome hun x

yur such an awesome witer x

LOVED IT xx

nice dialogue and yeah...i think sam would be like that x

loved it
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Hey! Another amazing story! Yeah, I have never been a Cassie fan, but it made total sense that Dean would defend her while Sam is skeptical. Anyways, this story was so good! But I'm getting to where I expect nothing less from you! Everything you write is awesome! ~Katie~
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Me, too. I agree with you. She did him wrong and that's that!

This was well done, tho. I liked your reasoning, but I'm with Sam. I'm also glad you got them out of the car before it fell. Whew!
Sue Pokorny chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Great job! And 'shiny, happy, life affirming quotes...' I chuckled a little too loud at that one.

I agree with you. I'm not a fan of Cassie's - thought she was a bit too smug for Dean, but I think he would defend her, too. This was very in character and I loved the banter. Well done!

Sue
sylia91 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Great brotherly moments. I could kind of understand Cassie's initial reaction though not completely but she didn't seem to be all that supportive even after she new the truth and the boys saved her family. That really bothered me.
Rhesa chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Great as always. Love how you wrire the snarky affection between the boys, you really have their voices!
Amy chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I really liked the bonding while trapped (Sam was right, they should've taken the stairs). The heart to hearts are always great aren't they? ;) And I totally agree w/how you wrote the Cassie situation. What she did to Dean was wrong. A man like that, he has a good heart and she was cold. And of course I loved Sam sticking up for his big brother. Nicely done.
lili20 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Great story and I totally agree with Sam... and you.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
This was cool and you're very right. I didn't care for Cassie either for the way she treated Dean and also Sam's response to her was about right. He cared that she was in danger but he stayed distant. Nice story.
Loves the Supernatural chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Stuck in an elavator wow thats a new one

awesome story
riquitv chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
hey, really good fic, i didn't have any problem with Cassie, i totally agree with you. Well, thanks so much, this was a wonderful story :)
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »