Reviews for All That's Known
Staci chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
You know, I know this was hard for you, but I kinda love this. It's a brother fighting with what he thinks is right because of circumstances that he couldn't control as a kid. Those kind of struggles often lead to bigger things so I can see how his situation lead him to his brother's bed. Wickedly beautiful.
takeuchi chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Really, this is the first story of this pairing that has some sense and thought behind it.

I really like it

What a pity, that there aren't more stories like that!
Dusty Hallway chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This is totally deep. Amazing job! :D
Twisted Midnight Dreams chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
...wow. A Kaibacest fic that doesn't want to make me puke and gouge my eyes out. I applaud you.

The little details are interesting. Seto's way of phrasing keeps you hooked into reading the whole thing.
Agent Tuesday chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I realise this fic was written a while back, then again, it's nice to see someone still reads the oldies, least I think so anyway.

I'll praise you for dealing with such a delicate subject in a deferential manner, but not so much so that it loses its realism. The whole first person perspective part is pretty darn good. It feels like an expressive piece of writing, as written by the character, not you. And I was particularly glad at the end to discover it WAS in fact a blog article or whatever, because it isn't emphatic enough to be purely a stream of consciousness. It has clear marks of restraint in both the language and the volume. The idea that Kaiba would post those kinda things online though, protected by ISP scramblers or not is little out there for me...but that has nothing to do with the story itself. I get the impression that this is a little more than mere fanfiction. Like the characters are just a useful medium of expression for something else you had on your mind...

I would have liked more live action though...I don't know what you would have said, or even if it truly required more, but from a reader's perspective I felt a desperate need for extra information. Maybe that was what you intended, to let us glimpse, but keep us on the outside, where he wants us.

If there was anything else I could say about it...I'd have liked a broader insight into Kaiba's brain away from the computer. But at that we might have been lead away from the point...I can conceive of more than a few bends in that road, and each destination only leads to more avenues. Oh well.

On the whole, I’m glad someone has a touch of sensitivity when it comes to things like this. It’s not right to say they shouldn’t be written about, because it exists, and it does happen, but it’s seriously aggravating when someone writes about a subject that they clearly cannot conceive of, or that they just stuck in there in the hopes it’ll up their credit.

I’m glad you did though, because you did it right.
Kalypso Fox chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Awe, that's sweet. I wish, I could understand what you've been through. I can't, and, I don't... but, I'm glad, you were able to white this story for everyone to see.
Z.Quill chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I can't say it was my favorite, but it was interesting. I think you maybe should have put a little more time into how you concluded it because it doesn't feel like an ending. I do love how Kaiba's masking his confessions as a writer's blog, and I'd like to know more about the person who tried to track him.
Twinkie chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This really shows how some things you can just never get over. I'm honestly having a hard time finding the right words to describe it, because there are no words to describe it. You have me completely...speechless.
Become One With Russia chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
OMG! as a tabloidshipping fan, I LOVED IT!
mirrohayou chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
This is sad in many ways but its also touching, because seto loves his brother so much and would do anything to protect him. I understand abuse, I've experienced it and its never something you just get over like people seem to think, I'm glad you conveyed that so maby ignorant people will stop being so callous, probably not, but it would be nice. Anyway, you are a wonderful writer and I applaud your choice to write this.
Ravenette chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
That's just... wow. One, I love your writing style. And I can truly feel your emotions through the words. It's... beautiful.
Offensivebunny chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I really liked it. I can't even put it into words, but the whole atmosphere of it was wonderful, and how they're not having sex already and how he's so careful about keeping his identity secret and all all of it.
Cliscia chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This was wonderful. I know what its like to write out real issues through fanfiction, and its a good narcotic

Keep it up.
Silvershadowfire chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
This is interesting... deep in a way. You can easily see it happening. After all, for a long time they only had each other.
Mikazuki Hime chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
This was very well written and I enjoyed reading it. I'll admit, there's been abuse in my family as well, so to see you admit it yourself, and actually write about it (in a sense)...it's amazing because I wish I could do that. Congradulations on putting such a great piece of work out here with spot-on characterization and real world issues.