Reviews for Worst Case Scenario
ArmoredSoul chapter 5 . 11/6/2008
XD

Laughing so hard I just about peed myself.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
I LOVE THIS FIC!

Its a Classic!

Added to my Faves for sure!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
And here I was... expecting a slash scene
CloudySky chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
Huh, I loved this! I had actually expected Megatron to keep Sam as a pet, but I don't mind the happy ending :-) I can't say the Decepticons were anywhere near to 'in character', but this was a really fun read.
Dragon260 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Hahaha, you know it would be funny if you could put one more chapter to show Sam telling the story to Bee and everyone else on the base. I so would love to see their reaction that you would create. Please, please could you put up one more chapter?

Love this story anyways.
Trapped in Reality chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Poor Bee. I'd be freaked out if Megatron got that close to me. I love the last line.
Fk306 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
hahaha so getting drunk with the Decepticons was a good thing xD thank goodness that Megatron has manners poor Bumblebee is so confused
Bunnylass chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Ohh Frag! That was GOD!

It was so funny...Megs has manners?

Who knew O.O

That's even more funny. And then Bee's reaction...it was PRICELESS! I can't wait to read what the others thought...

Update soon :D
Dayari chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
*dies laughing* Oh God, this was so funny. XD An inquiry on whether you can use the bathroom is a brilliant way to greet evil overlords after a night of companionable drinking! :D I like Megatron's views on manners, what with having been in a war for such a long time - not everyone might share his view that things like manners and customs are important in that regard, but I'm glad he does. (Because it means we'll still have Sam's dorkiness to enjoy for the following two weeks!) It surprised me that Megatron, of all people, doesn't want to be mistaken for a savage, but judging from what I know about him (from other fics... curse the 2007 movie!), it makes sense. He's the Decepticon commander all right, but I still can't really see him stabbing someone in the back, or killing people when they're at their weakest. So I'm glad you share my view! :)

Like I said, this was so funny - I can't wait for Sam to explain everything! Bee's expression will be priceless. XD
Larisa chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
It's fun!

Meirelle chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Awesome! And you know, that is a perfectly reasonable excuse, too. Megatron DOES seem like the type to stick to custom. So actually, he was in character. Scary, considering the premise for the entire story. :P
Jessie07 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Great story! I really liked it a lot!
Sylver-Star189 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Awesome ending! Great job! _
Hoku ala chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Great story!

I love it!
blood shifter chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
he has to admit that he had fun. is there gonna be a sequel to this? maybe he should get drunk with megatron AND prime. that'd be fun to see. good job.
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »