Reviews for Worst Case Scenario
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Oh please please continue! I've never seen Sam react like this to the standard 'Decepticon-kidnapped' situation (and by the way, giving a plausible and entertaining scenario as to how he was kidnapped was creative and appreciated).

Considering everything he's been through, with a small stretch of the imagination it's not even out of character for Sam to react this way (though I'm sure the beers had something to do with it).

Oh, Sam. First hangover Decepticons misery. Although if there's a reason for the 'Cons to keep him alive no matter how annoying he is, Sam won't be the only one who's miserable. So which poor Con are you gonna make guard Sam and suffer through his hangover?
Dragon260 chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Drunk people have one of the funniest responses to almost everything. I'm grinning like a loon and I can't help but laugh at Sam's inability to panick propery, especailly with his almost casual tone towards Megs.
Rivern chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
I'm loving this, it's hilarious! can't wait for more!
caz chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
*snerk* yeah, the only way i could face up to megs is if i was Piss-ass drunk too. LOL
Sylver-Star189 chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Fantasmic! _ Great job on getting the characters and dialogue down-pat!

Cant wait to read more! Keep it up!
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Hm, Interesting so far! I can't wait to find out how Sam got into this situation so please update soon!
Dragon260 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Gahahaha...huh, I would so faint or have a heart attack if I woke up on Megatron's thigh.
cyciraRaiine chapter 1 . 6/16/2008