Reviews for This is a Highschool Love Story
LuxSai17 chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Gaaaaaaaahhhh you MUST write more please! You can't leave Luxord in that horrible place!
Elegant-Chaos chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
God, I've never hated Zexion that much...the bitch... Poor Demyx...

Great story, by the way. I loved it. It was so sweet and romantic. *sigh* :3
SoundofImagination chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Best LuxDem I've read ever

its so cute

although i kinda got put off by Luxy saying Darling

the rest very good _
St00pendus chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Ending this so quickly felt like no presents on christmas. D:

But I loved it no matter! Pretty sad and... not schocked when Luxord was sent away but it was sweet. You did a very nice job
ToadStoolxX chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
:'D i think ive fallen in love with this xD
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
I love parodies of stuff especially when done tatefully. Good job!
Le Banane chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
Gackt damn! This was so so beautiful. I almost cried, lmao. But, seriously, this is by far one of the best fanfics I've ever read. All of them were very much in character, and the story had a really nice flow. I would really love if you continued this, but it's still alright if that's the end of it.

I love your writing, keep it going!

Much good karma,

-Yaya
Jacky-lulu chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
this is so sad and i lovve it great work! i hope you do more soon
Hikari-Sora1 chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Dx omg it can't end like that *shakes* write a sequel or something DD: their love can't end like that! I was feeling like shit today and I read this and I just felt so much better. I'll draw fanficart for you if you write a sequel D: you must *pout* pretty pretty please?
StoryofGreen chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
sad! I thought maybe it moved a teensie weensie little bit too fast, but it's not the end of the world.

I really do like were your heading with this story.
StoryofGreen chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
love it! The writing flows so nicley.
Bakkun chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
So sad ending, I can't believe it's over... ;_;

I really, REALLY enjoyed this fanfic! :'D I don't usually like highschool stories, but this one was...AMAZING. OwO
Torixx chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
GOD that was amazing. Wonderfully written, and sort of witty, and... yeah, wow. Even though I know you don't want people to say so, I'm throwing out there that I never considered Luxord and Demyx as a couple before. I definitely like it, though.

The ending is so tragically happy... I'd be sniffling except then my room mate would be like "What the hell is wrong with you?" Also, cross-dressing Demyx is made of gothic hooker WIN. And... evil Zexion makes me a sad panda (I vote he's jealous because no one loves him).

There was so much packed into this story, it was really sweet and touching, and tragic and... You know what? YOU WIN AT LIFE. There, that's about all I have to say.

-Torixx
Morality Sucks chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
OMG SO SAD I CAN'T WAIT FOR AN UPDATE!

But seriously, I really think this story is great. It's so funny. Incredibly witty and subtle. I might've missed the satirical commentary if you hadn't blatantly pointed it out in the first chapter... But I really love your story! Moar secks maybe? :D
twilightwingz777 chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
omg, i really love this story! i cant wait for an update!