Reviews for Blasphemy: She Will Be Loved
brankel1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
tanya was never in love with edward, she wanted to bed him because he was prude and wanted to see him squirm.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
does he really? If you really love someone you put their happiness and needs above your own. And not once in the whole series did Edward EVER consider bella's feelings. Everything was what HE wanted. nice play on the guilt though!
kageyjay chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Well done!
gerryade.merrygold chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
more plz
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
wow...so depressing. seriously. but good read! i didn't think tanya was ever IN LOVE with edward but this shows a less shallow side of her. everyone always shows her as as some dumb bimbo, but she's really not.
ValkyrieShifter666 chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
Wow. really kwl story. Luvd it cuz it was different and origonal. thnx for writing it!
LongLiveOlivera4ever chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Don't be cruel!

You must write more of this!

I'm almost in tears here!
H.Wren chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
I really liked this, I think you gave a very true insight into Edward's mind. I wanted to see more interaction between him and Tanya, though in short, I just wanted the story to continue forever! You nailed Emmett's character I thought. With Esme, maybe try to show more of her concerned motherly side.

All in all though, good work. You use excellent vocabulary too.

Yours, .
yahoo-chloe chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
You used the word "masochistic" a lot! I know he's caused himself a lot of pain by leaving Bella, but you can just say it like that. Not all the text has to be jazzed up to the point of no return.

Anyway, it was a good idea for a fanfic. I especially like the Edward/Tanya conversation, as she obviously knows a part of what he is going through from when he turned her down.

-"With that one word, the world ended," I whispered- Beautiful!