Reviews for The Road Called Seddie
LizTheBookNerd chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Eh they were okay.
Youtube Slut chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Lol i laughed when Sam sat on Freddie then the song I was listing to said you laughed than I laughed harder. Lol
Seddielover77 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
not bad
Sapphire GrapeVine chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
LOVE IT! Especially the babysitter one, the one where she plans out her life during a test, and the Jonah one. But my FAVOURITE of all is the "Simple Kind Of Lovely". I didn't understand the first one, cuz what was going on was too different between their point-of-views to make sense. I mean, in Sam's opinion, she was okay, and in Freddie's she was dying. And then there's that at the beginning Sam says her parents are yelling at each other, and then they're dead. Is it because she was really going crazy and then remembered her parents were dead? Never mind. Whatever.

The one with the "Freddie slapped my ham" was also weird (no offense) and I didn't like that Carly was jealous of Sam in one of them.

I mean absolutely no disrespect, this is just some constructive critisism. And I love your writing style, I just idn't understand some things.
MoreLikeYourGhost chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
lol. i love reading these seddie tagged thingys. “drool buddies“ made me rofl. and the phrase “other raunchy things“ made me laugh. if you say it aloud in a posh british accent it sounds... right. funky story btw :)
Nature9000 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Nice songs, nice oneshots that go to the songs, I liked them.
The Angry Lioness MOVED chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
This is very good actually. But wasnt Kiss The Girl by Ashly Tisdale?
nec2012 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Freddie was her baby-sitter? I didn't see that happening! :] You should write more songfics! you are really good at them!
ILikePie95 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I love them all!
Alice in NeverWonderland chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
"Um, yes, my dear. Freddie! Apologize to this young lady for assaulting her ham!" Pricless. :).
StarFreak01 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
hee hee, i liked this. Especially the ham one. xD That was really funny.
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Good story, please write more stories like this
ColorsOfTheSky101 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
HAHAHAHAHA!

I absolutely loved this! So funny! D

My favorite line: "Um, yes, my dear. Freddie! Apologize to this young lady for assaulting her ham!"

Great job!