Reviews for Love of a Father
koukimiki chapter 9 . 7/7
is that all? i just read your story and it's captivating me. but at the last moment, is it on hiatus? n when will the writer continuing it? please continue.
more chapters don't stop there
Lisa Cooper chapter 9 . 5/17
LOVE OF A FATHER, Chapter 8 was interesting. It was more like I would have imagined Professor Snape to be than he is frequently painted in fanfiction. Although I do wonder if he would be so physical, but Harry was touching the heirloom grand piano. It'll be interesting to see where you go with this. Will Snape soften up as he gets to know Harry, and know Harry is his son? Life happens, and if you can continue this, well and fine it shall be. If you can't, that's life. Thanks for an interesting bit of story.
Mol-dune chapter 9 . 5/15
Why did you stop writing? I am very curious about where this story might go.
LunaChas chapter 9 . 11/7/2015
Great story is there a sequel?
LunaChas chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
Smiled a bit at Absent minded Dumbledore You captured him exactly
LunaChas chapter 4 . 11/7/2015
Tugging at the heart strings
LunaChas chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
Made me cry so sad
Guest chapter 9 . 10/25/2015
i loved the way the story was going pls finish it _
WTF chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
i did not read your stories cause i love S-A-K-U-R-A yes i agree she is a little annoying in the being
of the series, BUT when they get older she is a complete badass. idc if i get flamed for this cause i'm tell the truth. oh and for the record Masashi Kishimoto even states that sasuke liked and appreciated
sakura the day he left the village and in a video he made for the sasusaku haters. and in the cannon
comics they get together and have a baby girl. know have a nice day
Love,
SASUSAKU FOREVER
Luna chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
please keep writing this story! please!
Makenzie chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
PLEASE KEEP WRITING THIS!
Yuna chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
please keep writing this story!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2015

You must update! It's been years, but maybe you'll see this review and want to update! :( please update! You must update! (Screams at the top of my lungs)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2015
This is a really good story, I love how Albus can get Severus to do pretty much anything.