Reviews for Martha and Milligan
EH chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Maybe the lack of reviews is 'cause people don't like that RTD just sort of palmed Martha off on this guy like the Doctor was scrapping something off the bottom of his shoe. A fellow Martha devotee poo-poos the Martha/Tom relationship & calls him "the Invisible Fiancee." Martha never had any respect from RTD while she was on the show & he showed that once again when she ended up being married to *Mickey* of all people! That was truly a WTF? moment if ever there was one.
NearlyHeadlessNic chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Cute XD

NHNic x
Genne chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I would LOVE for you to write more, a whole series if you were up to it. Martha and Tom make a lovely couple, and this was fantastic. made me smile
Helen Pattskyn chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Nicely done :)
serenity600 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Wonderful ficlet!
Delgado chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Too bad that you don't get the reviews, you definitely deserve them :)

I've not seen many Martha fics which pair her with someone other than the Doctor, so good on you for that. I just don't like her being paired with the Doctor, they just don't fit. It's not that I don't like her character, I just think that a certain someone will always be perfect for him (can't wait for the next episodes!)

Anyway, great little story exploring from when Martha met Tom to when they went further. Don't let the lack of reviews put you off! :)
WeMoveasOne chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Hey, this is a cool fic! :)

Was just fliucking throught the pages and found this!

It made me smile and thats a good sign!

Anyways, it was brill.