Reviews for Promises
Luzith chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Thanks for ripping out my heart and stomping on it….
Terhwa chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
"I couldn't help wondering what was going on in her head. I prayed to God it wasn't self-torture and self-blame."

Er this is Mara we are talking about here!

Oh my god! You killed the bat! Even Frank Miller couldn't bring himself to do that! With Joker and R'as that makes 3 stalwarts of the Batman mythos gone. The whole storyarc was well paced and the underlying indignity and hypocrisy that accompanies funerals was well captured.

So an inevitable turning point has been reached in the mara-verse I think there is much more mileage in exploring a post-Batman Gotham and look forward to reading many more! Keep it coming!
Brendan Storm chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
Did I read that right? Jordy got some, and was trying to be broke up with? Dang. Dinah was right on the money and the case at the end was stunning, as in "Woah, I'm stunned"
Arwen chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
Good story! I think you got the mood just right. However, there is one small problem... the Bat is still dead *sniff*
Facade chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
Wow. That was great. From all of us Jordy fans "Salute!" Thanks so much for giving us his view. It was refreshing. God knows where Mara's gonna go now.