Reviews for Wet Carpet
turle chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Those two just love to make the other upset.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Short but sooo cute, really wish you had extended it.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This was very sweet. I liked it a lot. Especially the "He failed, but smiled at her lopsidedly anyway, wanting nothing more than to flick her forehead between the eyes with his finger and tell her he was planning on letting Pikachu ruin another bicycle of hers if it would make her follow him around again"
young dawn chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Years may pass, but Ash and Misty will always renIn the same. Nicely done. :D

Sora(:
kalasad chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I'd have to say that the best part was that was unbearably cute yet the characters were still in-character. I absolutely loved your story to bits.
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Awh! I usually don't read a lot of descriptive stuff, mostly I love dialouge, but this was really well written! Great job!
ILikePie95 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
This really isn't constructive at all, but all I can say is aw
Mysteria Pearl chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
That was so sweet! AW! I loved it! It made me smile all the way through. They wern't OOC or unbelievable and the story was just dripping with cuteness. I'd love to see a longer version of this. There were some things that I didn't catch- like why was the gym in such disrepair? It was a GREAT fanfic! Keep up the wonderful work!

Mysteria Pearl
Hiatus-Aren't-Hiakus chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Hi :D Well, the summary led me in because of the vocabulary, and then I read this and its AWESOME! I think you've really captured the innocence of Ash and Misty's relationship, and I like the referencing and the pace :D Commas rock!

So,

Thanks for writing this!

Pixie-Belya
DrewMayShipper chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I've lost touch with my Pokemon fandom too, but this was just utterly adorable. Ash and Misty's characters were intact and it just so gosh darned cute! The last line was just so much win because it summed up the story so hilariously xD

"He was glad Pikachu was helping his mother bake cookies…"

I think that was the best line of all, haha.
Steve chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
CUTE! Loved it. Would definitely read more of your Ash/Misty stories if you do them :)
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
It's a good thing I have you on author alert.

My, my, what an adorably fluffy fic. And though I am no longer a Pokemon fan, I must agree that they are a very nice couple. Cheers!
F. E. M. Darkblitz chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Yeah, it's a good thing that the carpet didn't die. Whatever. I'll give you an A-. Happy?

Peace and live long and prosper!
PinkCamellia chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Aw, this is SO cute!

I admit that the deficit of good, well thought out Pokeshipping fanfiction has been making me rather sad... But this has totally cheered me up!

It was adorable! You kept both Ash and Misty in such perfect character. I really liked the bit with Ash hoping Misty hadn't changed, and then him admitting that change can be good. I can totally see Misty yelling and pushing him out of her bedroom. It was very Misty of her xD

I thought ending it with her carpet being mostly spared was cute.

I really can't think of any constructive criticism (or any criticism at all!) to give you. I hope another AshxMisty oppotunity will present itself to you again really soon! (I hope that made sense... haha xD)
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
OMG XD This was epic win, so IC and adorable. Poor Ash, getting all caught in the rain then Misty being all SCOLD SCOLD SCOLD but obviously happy to see him. Thank you! I've been on a bit of an AAML kick lately, lol.