Reviews for Lacquer
Darke13 chapter 12 . 10/22
Very beautiful.
ShadesofStrange chapter 12 . 7/12
Oh, the things right with this fic. It's brilliant!
Shirayukiz chapter 12 . 4/7/2014
I really love this! Everyone is in character (as much as they can be) and I love how they all need each other to communicate properly. I can't wait to see the next chapter, if you ever post it. Please update soon! ;)
Akane Hachirobei chapter 12 . 2/7/2014
THIS STORY IS SO TOUCHING! I can't believe I haven't read this before! *sob,sob* you are so good! I love the way you *sniffle* wrote this *hiccups* story, its so *sob* so...words cannot describe it...
It's so emotional and it has such a good ending!
Seriously, I was near tears! *sob* *sniff* *hiccup*
please continue! omg...I'm still trying to not cry...*sob*
SORRY IT TOOK ME THIS LONG TO READ YOUR WONDERFUL STORY! I hope you'll still accept the review! Hope its not too late...
(you are so good! Once again, please continue writing!)
Deep Snow chapter 12 . 12/19/2013
I really enjoyed that story and I hope someday it gets revisited.

I do not know if you will read this, but I have a suggestion. I like the pace of the developing friendships, but it seems like Allen is being largely ignored. He is mostly just there while all of the friendship and bonding happens between Lavi and Kanda. It is a little distressing. I do not know if this is what is intended, but it is my observation.

Thank you for the story and I hope that it gets continued.

Dizplicity chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
I don't know yet if what Allen feels for lavi is just friendship, or If it's something more. But if it is something more, then kanda is gunna be sooo jealous! And if that last paragraph is anything to go by, then it looks like kanda's going to be feeling that jealousy soon.
Dizplicity chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
OH MY GOD YOU ARE SUCH A TROLL. Seriously, I was so upset that kanda died I was freaking out but then first sentence next chater, "he's not dead" wow. Okay yeah. You know a fanfic is good when it makes you feel the heartache.
Dizplicity chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Your writing is very beautiful. These situations, especially being deaf, are almost impossible to imagine, and you do a very good job at expressing them. The last paragraphs, where lavi was screaming, where very touching
kurie-tibiti chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
You put a lot of detail into this. I really like the subtle change from character to character. I hope you update again soon.
Easternvibes chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
This story was a total gift for me to read. I'm just really so thankful that such a marvelous story exists. The whole story seems to be seeping with life and nostalgia, and I can't help but conclude that you must be a very wonderful person to be able to write something like this. Thank you so much for this wonderful story!
amenokuma chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
Just beautiful. I really hope you'll continue this sometime :)
Millenium Snow chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
So freakin touching! . I hope you haven't abandoned this...
kennydied chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
This is a really touching story; I hope you plan to continue it!
The Taloned Merlin chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
This is an absolutely wonderful story. I think it strays from your usual style – at least, from the style you generally employ when writing about D. Gray Man – but this works to your advantage very well. Your story by turn made me grin, chuckle, think, and even become a bit sad. This is not, by the way, something most stories can do for me, and I take my hat off to you.

Scarclaw of Fireclan chapter 3 . 3/27/2013