Reviews for College Days
HPJamesBond chapter 24 . 10/5/2013
I absolutely think this is the best ending ever! I always thought that someone should do this kind of ending and here it is!
zana chapter 24 . 4/8/2011
awesome story
dancegirl232 chapter 24 . 9/23/2010
hahahahaha i loved this fanfiction why would you do that, i mean that was hilarious but please tell me that wast the ed, a dinosaur appears o explantaion?
PURPLEPUSSYCATTS chapter 24 . 9/23/2010
your story was good. the end was funny. i like your writing. please write another chapters. meaybe the dinosaurs could take on the personalities of the characters you were writing abit. i think that woudl be good. yo should yo that. yes. you should.
moomoomrcow chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
.RAWR.
marymack chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
wow. very interesting. not sure what i think. dinosaurs took over the world? you're weird.
thisprofilecannolongerbeviewed chapter 24 . 9/23/2010
AHHH YOU IDIOT! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT!

haha jk...very nice. i enjoy our humor.
Erieaud chapter 23 . 9/18/2010
interesting chapter
dancegirl232 chapter 23 . 9/18/2010
a bit late but still good
taywrites chapter 23 . 9/18/2010
yay for you updating!
dancegirl232 chapter 21 . 6/14/2010
The song was a bit cheesy but please please with sugar on top update
zana chapter 22 . 6/10/2010
please write more
dancegirl232 chapter 22 . 2/28/2010
ok first i'm going to say the bad then the good. the bad is josie can't sing, it's in one of the episodes she inda sucks, i didn't see the whole episode though so maybe that's just some weird thing that happened because of the black hole, also the song thing was a bit corny. however i really really love this fanfic and hope you continue josie/lucas 2gether 4ever!
Like-Omg-Like-Seddie chapter 6 . 11/2/2009
hahaha "So it's Lucas then?" lol
Like-Omg-Like-Seddie chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
hahha great story...and HITS? THEY HAVE THOSE? I definatly need to check those. and i lol'd at the 10,0 piece lego set in corrines purse. haha. mary poppins.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »