Reviews for Seven Digits
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Wonderful!
coffeecoffeecoffee83 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
okay. so i don't know why i hadn't read this one. Jess was so cute! And YES it was so well written. Hand on my heart, honest to goodness, no crossed fingers whatsoever, amazing.
theonlyxception chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
It took me a minute to realize that it was Jess that was teaching the class. But I love how he could compare all the group of kids to the people he knew and ended up caring about. The things about having a heart to heart and baking cookies while running in circles, so Jess like :) Mark will be calling eventually ;)

EL
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Dreana, *sigh*, I'm not going to lie to you, that was sort of...

Brilliant. It was just so ridiculously... oh, I need a word... Jess. It was so very Jess and I absolutely loved it. Where to start on how much I loved it?

I love that you didn't make this at all Lit. I mean, do not get me wrong, I LOVE Jess and Rory together, but I don't think that would've worked here.

And I also adored (needed a new word for love) when he was finding kids that reminded him of Luke, Lorelai, Rory, and himself. It was fabulous.

But the icing on the cake is when he gave the "chip on your shoulder" speech that Lorelai gave him to Mark. It showed that he learned from his days in the Hollow.

So what I'm trying to say is that this is one of the best Jess-centric stories I've ever read. Amazing job.
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I really liked this! I've always had a soft spot in my heart for grown up Jess, he's my favorite to write, and I've always pictured Jess as a teacher. Great use of Lorelai's speech!
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I love the start and cannot wait to see how you will continue.
kathi-ryn chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
That was sweet!
Stepheyy chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
nice! WOW! his attutide really changed lol
Manhttngal43 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
nice to see how everything came together. i really liked it.

RM
Lit fan chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I liked it! i can totally see Jess as a teacher :) ..Dodger :) ..so thx for this ..