Reviews for Ultraviolet
YUN MIN chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
holly chapter 12 . 4/5/2009
omg! you have 2 make another one ust like it andd make it more discriptive i couldnt see it in my head but great job!
Faunny chapter 12 . 1/25/2009
Such an lovely story! I was scared when Bella jumped out of her seat, I atually thought she was going to attack that girl.

I really love this story! :D
Gina Cady chapter 12 . 1/24/2009
Loved this story, I was surprised to hear it was written prior to the release of Breaking Dawn
Faunny chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
great story so far
rebelangel27 chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
I loved it! Great story!

Rebel Angel
jess.sree chapter 12 . 11/29/2008
no, actually I really like the ending chapter. I've always wanted to read about Bella-the-vampire's school life.

Good job!
jess.sree chapter 10 . 11/29/2008
Ok. It was a little weird how neiher Edward nor Alice nor anyone came looking for Bella. I guesses you kinda made it clear that they couldn't track's Bella's scent...but still...

I kinda like how Bella work everything out by herself with Sam and Jacob, though. Her mind-reading is heckla cool.
jess.sree chapter 9 . 11/29/2008
I think this chapter is ok. It made me dislike Bella, however.

Good job!
Ivory76 chapter 12 . 9/10/2008
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! I liked the descriptiveness of each chapter, the attention to details, and the way that loose ends were tied up by the end...I only wish it could have kept going! I would've liked to have seen more of the Cullens' experiences in school and beyond!
The Twilight Fanfiction Awards chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
Your story has won the Twilight Fanfiction Award for its category. Congratulations.

The url of your award is below:

It is also available in a number of different sizes - this one being the largest.

Please don't hesitate to email us if there is a mistake on the award / you don't like it. We will make the necessary changes.
Trust.But.Verify chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
Girl With The Dandelion chapter 12 . 8/18/2008
Dark Skin Empress chapter 12 . 8/12/2008
Aww, im so sad that its over! I loved your story! do write more amazing stuff in the near future.
modernxxmyth chapter 12 . 8/3/2008
Loved it, of course. Very sweet.

Finshed Breaking Dawn earlier. ZOMG. Wow.