Reviews for forget the past
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
Laura-Shi chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Do not listen to the flamers. Your story is fine and I hope that you continue it.

Laura-shi
CrAzYmAnGa chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
huh
Feather V. Hawkins chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
I see you have not updated in a while. This is Chan's sister. Have you given up because you are a complete and total failure and you can't write to save your life?

GOOD.
EAnIL chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
hey dude pls countinue this lovely fic! so i'll be waiting _
XxHisLilLoverGirlxX chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
ok number 1 i like the story number 2 you can always write a rieview reply to the person who sent you flams so it doesn't feel like you'r burning every other person who likes the story!
deadmanbluff chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Chan's Sister,hey chans sister: i really think you should get a life! by the way write to me i think for some one that doesnt write,like you. you suck,big time. so sweetie,write something and send it to me . let me be the judge.

so one mor thing :BITE ME.
Chan's Sister chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
But, alas, Chan's sister made no such promises!

I challenge you to a Fan Fic off. You can have one more person on your team and we'll both write a fan fic. You have one month to get a many POSITIVE reviews as possible, plus faves and subscribers. The losers should never ever disgrace fan fiction dot net with their ugly fics while the winners can prance around and congratulate themselves.

Without love,

Chan's Sister, Chan.
Chan chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
Look, when I get flamed, I take it seriously and try harder. I'm human enough to know when someone is really taking the time to try and make a fic really great, and when they are just posting out of no where. Having an author as a best friend and having read some pretty wonderful stories, I'm simply saying that you need to try harder. Look at some of Sueric's works, or Terri Botta.

I'm not cursing like you, I'm simply voicing my opinion. And my opinion is simply that its pretty bad. Honestly, my ten year old cousin tries harder to make her stories great for 5th grade English class. Try harder, and Chan isn't gonna "flame" you anymore.

Truthfully yours,

Chan
hi chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
what an absolutely BEAUTIFUL review for Chan's loving one. I mean, you grammar sucks, your story sucks, and, u know what i think? u might just suck yourself. Seriously. You can't take harsh criticism , don't go on the air, baby. It's a hard world and that fic wouldn't have made it. Actually, there aren't too many worlds' where THAT fic would have made it. Because, frankly, it sucks.

:D love,

Chan's Sister, Chan
yuki kitsune chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
I love your fic keep writing
Demonic kunoichiKagi chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
I saw the review. Way harsh. It's true not everyone is perfect, well not unless their name is Sesshoumaru...haha...But i read some of the best fanfic authors stories and their starter fics weren't that good but they got better and that chan dude had no right to say that you shouldn't write or even try i think anyone could improve given time, good advice and encouragements.

Well i hope you find time to continue and just forget what that idiot said and keep writing, besides the flamers only flame because they are jealous that they have NO writing talent so they take it out on other people...Well thats what i tell myself anyways...

So update whenever...

Kagi-chan
Demonic kunoichiKagi chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
WHy did Hatori slap her. Update.
Demonic kunoichiKagi chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Shigure, Yuki and Kyo's last name is Sohma.