Reviews for Tenchi Twins
Kiyofugi chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
i absolutely enjoyed it xD personally that was a new perspective ive been introduced to...future tenchi past ryoko...omg just made me sqeeeal~~ keep up the good work in writing wonderful stories and ill most likely be browsing the stories you've written so far
Lamia of the Dark chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
lol, that was pretty funny.
Ryokosp chapter 14 . 6/26/2009
I just love this story! :D:D That's way I read it again! hehehe I would love to see another story of you
Mr. Average chapter 14 . 2/6/2009
This was great. Very funny. Like father like twins, eh? Nice to know some things never change. Overall, a great read. Keep up the good work. Peace
No Longer Alive Hearts chapter 14 . 12/2/2008
Wonderful! Delightful! Cunning! Brilliant!

Do the adventures of Tenko and Tenryu continue?
No Longer Alive Hearts chapter 13 . 12/2/2008
Funny? Absolutely!

Crazy? You betcha!

Cute? Believe it!

Perfect? Pretty much!
No Longer Alive Hearts chapter 12 . 12/2/2008
Okay, I love the story, but I'm getting confused. Wouldn't Washu have forseen the fact that Laser got sent back in time?
No Longer Alive Hearts chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
Alright, this story is great so far. So, I'm almost worried that Tenchi forgot he didn't get an A on that test and wwill cause trouble for the timestream.
No Longer Alive Hearts chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Question! Seeing how you wrote the other story first, wouldn't this story, in a sense, be a sequel to the last story?
Not Yet chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I was re-reading this, because I'm a college student and I'll take any excuse not to do my homework, and I realized how much I like the "future Tenchi in the past" scenes. You did a really fine job on this story.
Not Yet chapter 14 . 11/22/2008
Ok couple things first: How do you send a PM? This website got a lot more complicated then the last time I was on it. This was the PM I was going to send you but since I don't know how to do it here goes:

Well huh, wasn't expecting this... well ok.

I liked it from start to finish, but I really started to get confused about who some of the characters were. For example who are Tokimi, and Nagi? Are they from a movie or something that you made? And if you made them are you going to describe them in better detail in another story? I just kinda rolled with it as I read. The last three chapters were very confusing, but you get that with all time traveling stories, and I think you explained it more then satisfactory.

I was disappointed when you didn't elobrate on what exactly made Tenchi decide on Ryoko, but as for the details of Tenchi and Ryoko's relationship I thought you were spot on what I believe their relationship would be like. As for their children, I thought that it was great that you decided to parallel the complicated relationships that made the show fun to watch.

I guess to simplify, I read it quickly and enjoyed every moment of it. I would be delighted to read more of your stories if you are to write them.
Jokerfest chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Well a respone to your question, why did I fave this story; well here's my answer.

IN CHARACTER! I love that phrase because sometimes people stretch to far and make the characters into people that they're not. They bend them and soon the person that is left is not what you know them as. You stayed true to all of the characters giving them the personality that they had in the show (WHICH I LOVED!)

ORIGINALITY! I love hwen authors have their own characters, settings, technology, what have you! I loved the additions to the family that you made up, the twins, the cabbits, the other children, all of that! It shows that not only are you an active fan, but you are also an active writer, the brain needs pushups too right?

HUMOR! Oh come on, everyone loves a good laugh...more than one at any rate and you definitely provided. Loved the awkwardness between Past Tenchi and Future Ryoko.

and lastly...

WRITING STYLE/PUNCTUATION! You, I love for your easy way with words, the detailed descriptions, and the powerful use of the comma. I love you for the lack of incorrectly spelled words. Yes, this is a fundamental building block of writing, I think, and you did awesomely awesome.

Anyway, that was why you were an instant fave and why I read this fantastic work in one sitting. I don't often get to write hilarity as most of my work deals with the dreary types:Batman,Sweeney Todd, Heroes, but it is fun to be comical as I am with SamCham and pretend interview skits.

Anyway keep writing, though seeing your literary list I don't think I have to tell you that!

redskyy chapter 14 . 9/11/2008
This was a really fun story, which is surprising to find that it doesn't have more reviews. It was a little rough around the edges at times, but the premise was unique. I like your characterization, especially seeing how Ryoko and Tenchi of both the past and future reacted. The original characters were fun and appropriate.

You should write more Tenchi Muyo fics.
Falling Knight chapter 14 . 7/18/2008
That was quite a riveting story with a very original idea. The classic characters' personalities seemed to stay in their normal wacky selves and the new characrters were very diverse and original in their own way. I can actually picture something like this happening in the series! All in all, very good and one of my favorite Tenchi fics so far. Keep up the good work!:D
Meli chapter 14 . 7/4/2008
Bravo! I really enjoy this chapter and I hope you write another story soon!