Reviews for Tenchi Twins
Greenangelwings chapter 12 . 6/29/2008
This should be fun to read. Please continue, I love this story. :)
Meli chapter 12 . 6/27/2008
wow, what's next! I'm getting excited!
Meli chapter 11 . 6/26/2008
I really enjoyed the fight between laser and altran. He's such an idiot but in a cute way.
Meli chapter 9 . 6/24/2008
jejeje that was really funny! I can't wait for the biggest puppet show in history!
lauren09 chapter 6 . 6/22/2008
I love it! Good Job!
Ryoko-SP chapter 6 . 6/21/2008
What! did Ryoko had her babies by eggs! I won't believe it! Apart of that I enjoyed the chapter but why so many people of Jurai is so desesperated for love!
cyberimp6 chapter 6 . 6/21/2008
"You remember that Ryo-ohki and Ken-ohki liked each other, right?"

Tenchi nodded, "I remember that."

No, actually he doesn't. Ken-Ohki and Naga are in the TV series continuity, while Tokimi is in the OVA.
Ryoko-SP chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
I'm wondering what's tokimi's plan! It's really cool that you update everyday! TxR forever!
Ryoko-SP chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
hehehe poor Tenchi! I have to admit that I like more the Tenchi trappe in the future, he suffers more! plese keep updating!
cyberimp6 chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
Coming along fairly well. Poor Ayeka - even her child is doomed to fall in love with someone who doesn't return it. I would think, though, that after twenty-five years there would be a lot of changes that Tenchi would notice. (Like the school bus being an updated model running on hydrogen?)
Meli chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Poor Tenchi! hehehe he needs to lear to treat Ryoko better!
bopper225 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I like the primus to this story and look forward to future chapters
Meli chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I'm still gigling! it was really funny and I can't wait to see what's happening to Tenchi in the future.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2