Reviews for Hot And Bothered
Oh, my god, no! You can't leave it here!
I hate begging, but... Please please please update! PLEASE?!
JLCH chapter 13 . 7/15/2011
Love the story, very funny!
smackedfan454 chapter 13 . 1/15/2011
OMG I just power read through this entire story. It was too damn good to stop reading. I see you haven't updated it since 2008 but I'd thought I'd give it a try and try to convince you to continue with this story. It is so hot and well written I really do hope you continue on with it!

I love it! :D
kellpo chapter 13 . 8/15/2010
oooooooooooooo i looove this! more chappies please!
SakuraDragomir chapter 13 . 1/20/2010
hey watz up

can u write more of this story plz?

i love house md

i hope i can read more of yur stories

ttyl

-yuuki
jehabib1 chapter 11 . 7/4/2009
hahaha chapter 11 was hilarious... i love that he brought her books to work and showed wilson.
Carrie O'Neal chapter 13 . 4/26/2009
i just read through all 13 chapter b/c i love your story so much. wilson is awesome - as always - and amber is fucking hilarious! but most of all, house and cuddy are so totally in character, i could totally see this on screen (i wish!) ;)

i just saw that your last update was quite a while ago though.. is there a chance of an update in the near future? i would really love to read more of this!
eac-dudette chapter 13 . 2/19/2009
wow damn this was hot nice job
laura chapter 13 . 2/12/2009
so .. are you going to continue with the story ?.. at some time near
starkidtw chapter 13 . 2/2/2009
I read this again and I still don't know how to tell you how much I love this fic and the way you write these two, it's real and beautiful and you just make me love them more. Please continue ths fic, this is one of fics that I can read again and again.
MaudMF chapter 13 . 1/11/2009
love it!
DoctorLisaCuddy chapter 13 . 1/5/2009
Gawd, so hot...phew! Update?
Gater101 chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
Oh that bit at the end got me.

Great stuff.
Nzmaorigirl chapter 13 . 10/31/2008
Please write some more soon, I love it it's quite good.
Nzmaorigirl chapter 12 . 10/31/2008