Reviews for Defenders
annea101 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
wow just wow cant believe they managed to get RATCHET to crash..."snicker"
Qwertzu chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Im in love with this story. Thank you
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Ohmygosh xD I love how u showed the othe side of things in the Twins' and Blue's relationship, in regards to those officers who care for then :D the Ratchet sandwich at the end was the best mental image ever and totally made my week!

Xoxo Krazi-1
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Cute and funny!
MissMary chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
There are times when fluff is just what you need. I enjoyed that.
FattySkeleton chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
dawwwww! THis left me smilen' for a long time. I am a big Ratchet lover so when he gets all emotional then i love it all so much!
ElementalFallenStar chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Awsome!
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Who knew that threats of incredible violence could prove to be so sweet?
Dvana chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
This was completely awesome. Nope, too sleepy to be more articulate. Sorry. Loved it, made me grin like a loon.
Mirage Shinkiro chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
:D Cute and funny!
StarSwoop chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Really nice! Although i love that ''pairing'' (as there's three) it was finished nicely. Sequel?
EasterOfFlesh chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
AW. I love Softie!Ratchet. There needs to be more of him. Especially with the twins. I loved this story! 8D
Kitra13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
You left a traumatized RATCHET behind O_o I mean how high is the possibility to baffle Ratchet int a trauma? With every bot just 1 % with the twins yer gettin with unsuspected things 98% a traumatized Ratchet!

GREAT MORE
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
That is so sweet! :3will there be a sequel
Meiza chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Blue/Sunny/Sides is totally my OT3, so already I like this one-shot. Blue's a darling, and I like how Jazz and Prowl try to protect him. But what's just as good is Ratchet trying to protect the twins. That was a great line, by the way:

"I believe he said he had enough work putting together your bodies, he didn't need to have to put your sparks back together."

Sums up his concerns nicely. The twins showing their appreciations, with no explination, was great.

Much as I love your Prowl/Jazz fics (my goodness, i think you alone managed to draw me over to the slashy darkside), this fic leaves me wishing you would write more about this trio. *hint hint*