Reviews for Discovering Who You Become
RobJas chapter 15 . 3/26
Another great story! Really enjoyed it and hope it oneday continues
This is honestly one of my favourite Brenda/Jason fics. I've reread it so many times. Thank you for posting :)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/13/2016
I hope that you finish this story! I have suugestions if you are roadblocked!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/12/2016
Hoping that you finish this story. It's really great!
Kelly chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Great story please continue
tanilc chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
This has to be one of my favorite Brazen stories. I am back reading it yet again. Thanks
BrazenFanx chapter 15 . 1/14/2014
I love this story! U r a GREAT WRITER!

KEEP GOING!
BrazenFanx chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
"We need a dummies book for your head." Brilliant!

Please update soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
Wow, What an amazing story.

PLEASE CONTINUE.
sj chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
I was rereading some of your stories about Jason & Brenda, and they are some of my favourite GH fanfics (hence the rereading). I realise that you probably won't be updating these stories for quite a while, but wanted to let you know how much I enjoy them, adn that I look forward to an update whenever that may be :)
Leigh chapter 15 . 6/15/2013
More please! I'm a sporadic reader of fanfic just because life gets in the way but every time I return, your stories and this story especially are the first thing I check out. Love it!
tanilc chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
Love this story and that Jason decides that he wants to be there memory or not. Off to reread the rest
Guest chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
One of my favorite stories. I am rereading it again for like the 10th time.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
Did you leave us again, update when you can, this is a great story, as are all your Brazen stories.
sj chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
Thank you for updating...this is one of my favourite Brenda and Jason stories! Looking forward to reading more :)