Reviews for Discovering Who You Become
tanilc chapter 1 . 6/20
This has to be one of my favorite Brazen stories. I am back reading it yet again. Thanks
BrazenFanx chapter 15 . 1/14/2014
I love this story! U r a GREAT WRITER!

KEEP GOING!
BrazenFanx chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
"We need a dummies book for your head." Brilliant!

Please update soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
Wow, What an amazing story.

PLEASE CONTINUE.
sj chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
I was rereading some of your stories about Jason & Brenda, and they are some of my favourite GH fanfics (hence the rereading). I realise that you probably won't be updating these stories for quite a while, but wanted to let you know how much I enjoy them, adn that I look forward to an update whenever that may be :)
Leigh chapter 15 . 6/15/2013
More please! I'm a sporadic reader of fanfic just because life gets in the way but every time I return, your stories and this story especially are the first thing I check out. Love it!
tanilc chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
Love this story and that Jason decides that he wants to be there memory or not. Off to reread the rest
Guest chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
One of my favorite stories. I am rereading it again for like the 10th time.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
Did you leave us again, update when you can, this is a great story, as are all your Brazen stories.
sj chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
Thank you for updating...this is one of my favourite Brenda and Jason stories! Looking forward to reading more :)
Moon FireStar chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
had to do a quick re-read first...I didn't see a problem... it fit ...it was the perfect filler chapter ...you were also able to get some important stuff over with and move the story forward...I loved the Brazen moment it was really sweet!
Stacee13 chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
I am very happy that you picked this story up again. I had enjoyed reading it and it was in my favorites. Thank you.

I really enjoy the dynamics between Brenda and Jason and cannot wait to see more of it...
tanilc chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
Yay so glad this story is back. This one and Charlie are my favorites. So is Jason starting to have memory flashes. He remembered when Garrett usually got up and that he had ordered baby stuff. Can't wait to read more and to see if Liz does show back up. Poor Jake he sounds like he is having a rough time. More please
rach1101 chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
You made my day! I was just rereading your stories the other day and wishing for an update.

How about a new chapter of We Were Friends Once?!
lynn1974 chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
Great Chapter. Please Update Soon.