Reviews for Static
red-hag chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
Amasing story... with a very bitter sweet ending...but so well fitting! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!
Saya White chapter 12 . 5/8/2012
Truthfully, I hated Sakura throughout this entire fanfiction, but there was something about the overall story that just drew me. I'm sure the ending had a lot of mixed reviews; and I was someone who loved it. I loved how it was so open-ended and you brought back the dream that she previously had. Ultimately, I thought that you did a great job with the writing and the progression of the story.
songstar13 chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Hm...

I'm just not sure where the date come from...he's visiting the grave of a dead team-mate/lover; Sakura intrudes, and suddenly they're kissing? I dunno.

Well, let's see what's happens next then.
songstar13 chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Oh. My. God.

Gai going Commando is just priceless. I literally burst out laughing at that part...might have scared my dog, to be honest.

Oh god Sakura. You're smarter than leaving your underwear out and about. I KNOW you are.

Well done! I know you've already finished writing it and all, but I feel that's never really an excuse to avoid reviewing. :)

Onwards!

Song
always-kh chapter 12 . 7/13/2011
well uh that's sure a cheery note to end on. at least she realizes she's been a bitch though... and i suppose this ending works pretty well with the whole angst thing... and she can be too single-minded and all so it fits.
always-kh chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
hmmm i suppose a genius would have suspicions. i'm still pissed that she wants to know about him rather than know him. she's being so obsessive and just ugh. i hope things get resolved and this is really good and i can see it being like this the whole unhealthy detachment thing resulting from the tapes and her being ridiculously stupid but stupid people still aggravate me a lot. he's really really sweet though. he deserves better. but hopefully things will improve.
always-kh chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
her constantly pressuring him to tell things like this that make him really uncomfortable so soon and her watching these tapes is really irking me personally. i can understand her questions and see why she'd want to know but knowing like that isn't fair... though reading about these scenes in his life is eye-opening. so eh. but still to me it just seems so ugh such an invasion of privacy and whatnot. and they just started going out. it just doesn't seem right. so i'm rather curious as to how this will all play out. i expect him to be pretty pissed...
Hatake-kun chapter 12 . 4/20/2011
Your story are really good, but your ending SUCKS! It's depressing and it's not the happy ending I want! C'mon, at list, write a sequel!
EvilFaerie17 chapter 12 . 4/13/2011
I have to admit, the first time I read this ending I was so confused, but that's probably because I was switching from staying up to write my monster paper and reading this story, but now that I've had a chance to think about it I think I understand.

Sakura dreamed before she returned the tapes. I think it was a "vision" letting her know that if she continued obsessing over Rin, and Rin&Kakashi, then she would lose him forever. I'm glad she made the right choice, they really love each other :) *and even if I'm not right and they broke up or something, ima believe my theory, mkay? Lol*

I loved this story that I just randomly happened across as I was bored and searching for an interesting read, lol. I find amazing stories that way. I love when that happens! Great job, really, it was wonderful :)

ttfn!

EFaerie

P.S. Sakura SO turned into a mega-stalker/creeper, hahaha.
volte-face chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
What the hell is Sakura's problem here? Is she 12 again? She's creating all of the problems she's dealing with HERSELF, and then when Kakashi doesn't give her enough of what she really doesn't even need to know, she takes it out on him..this makes me angreh. :( As soon as they had sex, Sakura started acting like..well..a obsessed crazy person. Honestly, who would bring up Rin like that right after they had sex? UGH.
when.it.rains91 chapter 12 . 11/5/2010
Ogh... That was... Horribly, fantastically depressing. T_T

I feel the need to die at this moment.

Awesome job with the writing. *teary smile*
i'mtheone chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Your story has been rec'd!

2010/09/17/fan-fiction-friday-7/
AnythingFromTheTrolly chapter 12 . 4/13/2010
Great story! The ending was just awesome.

One question though, do kakashi and sakura get back together or not?
i'mtheone chapter 12 . 1/20/2010
Ugh, just...ugh. I could totally see this happening in real life. Someone being such a mysterious figure in your life and then you fall in love with him, and you want to know everything about him because you want to be closer to him. That's natural but this depiction of Sakura was kind of stalker-ish. The fact that Kakashi won't open up-and he has every right not to-only fuels her crazy. I'm choosing to assume that they break up and don't get back together because, really, could you trust someone who goes prying into your past like this?
evilanimeprincess121 chapter 12 . 12/3/2009
omg, this was just - WOW.

i had to keep reading till i was done.

& the epilogue BLEW my mind.

ah, you're an amazing writer.

i grasped the meaning at the end, i think.

man, that was a great story.