Reviews for Fanfiction 100
kingslayers chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
secretofserenity chapter 8 . 5/17/2010
Yay Good Story!
MyScarlettLady chapter 13 . 12/27/2009
Well, it's a good thing that I have it on alert then :)

And I loved this chapter, it's so sweet! I can so picture Astoria sending them upstairs to change, it's brill :)

As for Scorp getting a Weasley jumper! :o I love it. So it's yellow with green I'm guessing? Please say that Ron got a maroon one! Please please please!
dork-with-glasses chapter 12 . 9/27/2009
one paragraph was enough. it was really good. i love orange. but i totally see where Rose is coming from. it is a bit of an odd colour. still love it though...

i love the bit about learning to speak "House-elf rights" that is such a hermione thing to do. and so is "Quidditch" and "Chudley Cannons"
Aurore Day chapter 11 . 9/16/2009
It's so funny, because I always ask for reviews from my readers, but I much more rarely give them out. Hm. I loved getting more into Rose's feelings, but I did rather miss Scorp in this chapter. He wasn't really there, 'till the end. Still, it's important to give some focus to one individual character once in a while, so I admire what you did here. Keep writing!
dork-with-glasses chapter 11 . 9/15/2009
here is a review for you!

good job. i really liked it. i totally understand how red could be a blessing and a curse.

"liked it, keep it up"
dork-with-glasses chapter 10 . 9/14/2009
just come into this story and i really like it. it think all the time phrases your using as chapter titles is really cool. i loved chapter two 'Middles' and pretty much every other chapter too!

please update soon!
fl-bb chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
Hey! You deserve more reviews! :D

Great build up... i can't wait to see it all unravel! Keep writing!

MyScarlettLady chapter 9 . 6/15/2009
This is soo cute. And the last bit about Astoria taking nearly an hour to persuade Draco not to floo in the Head's office is great.

Fantastique work (as usual). Keep it up. I can't wait to read 'Years'.

And if you're interested, I can Beta for you? I check my e-mails regularly, but I'm afraid it would be English UK, with coloUr and centRE. Sorry.

Again, congrats on a fab, sweet fanfiction.
LJ Fan chapter 8 . 9/23/2008
Aw, your drabbles are so cute! I will definitely be reading more. I especially like the eighth chapter. It was long, detailed and seemed particularly in character. I always felt bad for Rose. Well, anyone in her family. You really gotta be careful about who you date. Since they're related to almost everyone, there might be some accidental incest going. Anyway, that was off topic. Great story so far!
hondagirl chapter 7 . 8/19/2008
I'm not that awesome. LOL. But I do thank you for the compliment. :)
hondagirl chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
Lovely as usual. I'm glad to see you got your inspiration back, thats always a good thing. (And thanks for the shout-out!)

Bitterly-Me chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
lolz. "Ronglish" That made me smile. Good job on this story! It would be nice if you updated soon!

much luv,

hondagirl chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
I'm sp glad you chose this Outside chapter. I liked it loads more then the other one. :)
QuickQuotesQuill07 chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
Aww, this is sweet! I love Scorpius' point of view!