Reviews for Haunted
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I absolutely love this pairing! I really loved reading this because I could totally see them like this! And also, I love Evanescense!
RukiaGallega chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Wow, that was so hot... I loved it! I searched that AMV and it's indeed good, and the song it's so perfect for them... Now I like it more than before :)
frustrated456 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
\(0)/ Its great! Totally helping you write better aren't I? *snickers* If anything, lengthen it. Loved. It. \\_\\
Noey chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Darn i could almost smell the smut.. *shot* Oh well at least a well written NarKik thats so rare:D
Doctor Reaper chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
yay! good story!
Midoriko's Soul chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Awesome fic! I love the line "with a somewhat innocent expression that reminded him terribly of the old Kikyo." Kikyo was exactly like that 50 years ago! You made my day:)
Suntiger chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Holy hot damn! -claps-

I never read a Naraku and Kikyo fic, and that was beyond awesome! The way you described the two together...phew! It's hot in here. I was ready for him to pounce on her!

Hahahaha
Maddie50 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Now that scenario makes perfect sense, as does this pairing. Well done.
Chimamireyuki Hiroya chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
This was a well done Narkik story and its very rare. Please update soon. I LOVED it.
Sesshomaru's Filly chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
yay i think i'm the first to review . good story, and only a one-shot? seems kinda left in the open to me... but good job anyways .